SEC title game special for Tide

SEC title game special for Tide

There are 5 comments on the The Montgomery Advertiser story from Dec 1, 2012, titled SEC title game special for Tide. In it, The Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

The last time Alabama played in the Georgia Dome, the Crimson Tide whipped Tim Tebow's Florida Gators and won the program's first SEC title in 10 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Montgomery Advertiser.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#1 Dec 1, 2012
We pulled it out...
bama kid says roll tide

Dothan, AL

#2 Dec 1, 2012
yea we did!!!
ROLL TIDE!!
big pimpin

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Dec 1, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
We pulled it out...
Theirs my T-Clown u know I will be pulling for the Tide to beat the Irish.
joey

Maringouin, LA

#5 Dec 4, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
We pulled it out...
roll tide!
Oldefarte

Mobile, AL

#6 Dec 4, 2012
bama kid says roll tide wrote:
yea we did!!!
ROLL TIDE!!
Damn straight....ROLLLLLLLL TIDE [and on to Miami]!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chance Warmack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Commentary: Alabama's dominance doesn't have to... (Jul '13) Nov '15 Fart news 6
News 2013 NFL Draft: What Will Dallas Cowboys Do if ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Thatdamnhall 1
News ESPN's Mel Kiper: Cowboys Could Target Syracuse... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Dallas Dave 1
News Dallas Cowboys Rumors: Will Top Offensive Linem... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Melvin856 1
News WIll Raiders take top O-lineman? (Feb '13) Mar '13 Captain Canada 10
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Tennessee Titans Select (Jan '13) Jan '13 fredrick boothman 1
News Notre Dame's Manti Te'o follows spiritual path ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 BCS Bowel Movement 2
More from around the web