WIll Raiders take top O-lineman?

Full story: ESPN

Mid-week mail call: Jeff Harris from Wichita wants to know if Kansas City would have an interest in tight end Jermichael Finley if he is cut by Green Bay.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

IT'S A POSSIBILITY! it's a possibility. one of the best in the draft they say. mckenzie say's we will pick best available. but we have so mech need at (D). hmmn???
(G) CHANCE WARMACK bama.
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Mike M

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Lots of people have said he is the best player in the draft, just at a relatively low impact position. Which would you rather have, a hall of fame, QB, or Offensive Guard?

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

who's considered the hof (qb)?(lol).
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Espn is reporting that Oakland might look to take QB Geno Smith form West Virginia with the 3rd pick. They said it might be a ploy to get Palmer to take a pay cut or else they will cut him

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

palmer has
22td's
14 int's
4,018yds
his (qb) rating is 85.3
t pryoe has one nfl start
g smith no nfl exp.

85.3 rtg.? palmer has no reason to take a pay cut! so i kind of look at it as,(it's up to him)! does he want to still play in oakland?, he already took one pay cut! does he take another? what teams are interested in him at his cost? if they cut him, palmer is still due owed contract money. if they keep him, they will pay that money. carson palmer has options to go to other teams. dennis allen like him better than pryor. he knows they won't take geno smith in the first rnd specially if we are in dire need at (D) position. so, if palmer wants to be soft, he'll take a pay cut and keep his job. if he wants to be hard, he'll say "hell no" i won't take a pay cut, he'll be released and easily get a "starting job" elsewhere! terrelle pryor is no threat to him so there is no worries of losing his starting position to t pryor. BUT? RAIDERS will move on and start pryor if palmer does not take the pay cut. i repeat, geno smith will not be picked by oakland as their first pick, 3rd overall, in the first rnd! we will look into free agency for a (qb) or a later pick in the draft.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

these reports about geno smith are just trying to make people think oakland has to have a strong arm (qb). mat barkley's connection with kiffin connects with oakland. so , no. it's all speculation. taking and (O-linemen) in the first rnd makes more sense only cause mckenzie said he would pick "best available". the position in need is at (DE) or at (CB). i don't have anything against g smith or m barkley, it's just my opinion on how i believe things will go in the draft if c palmer does not sign. BUT? i could be wrong! i've been wrong before you know?(lol).
RAIDERS 2013111
Mike M

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Sorry, was just speaking "in general" and "at large" for the comparison to show how some positions are of "lower" value than others. I think i've made clear Geno smith is a not super smart or talented system QB with mediocre athleticism.
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
who's considered the hof (qb)?(lol).
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Mike M wrote:
Sorry, was just speaking "in general" and "at large" for the comparison to show how some positions are of "lower" value than others. I think i've made clear Geno smith is a not super smart or talented system QB with mediocre athleticism.
<quoted text>
well, defense is what we need. when an opportunity like an (o-linemen) like warmack is amongst "best available" overall in the draft? it's hard to pass up cause your looking at a possible probowl,hof type player. geno smith is not measured there. but had g smith been considered that high? sure, it's a better position to take as far as "large or lower" position go. we've taken a "kicker" at top "lower" position. who would take a kicker in the first pick? only al davis right? while we have no kickers or punters in the hof, i'm sure someday, RAIDERS will will be first to have a kicker in the hof. who knows? teams make mistakes thinking they took best available player based on larger position and ended up with a bust! or visa versa. it's a game people play (lol).
and don't apologize. we're equal here.
RAIDERS 2013!!!
RadiersOfTheLost Ark

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

They need another Robert Gallery like Al Davis needed a pogo stick.
Captain Canada

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Wouldn't be upset with Warmack, Star, or Floyd. Need to shore up the trenches first and foremost.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chance Warmack Discussions

Search the Chance Warmack Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Commentary: Alabama's dominance doesn't have to... (Jul '13) Jul '13 T-Town Clown 4
2013 NFL Draft: What Will Dallas Cowboys Do if ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Thatdamnhall 1
ESPN's Mel Kiper: Cowboys Could Target Syracuse... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Dallas Dave 1
Dallas Cowboys Rumors: Will Top Offensive Linem... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Melvin856 1
2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Tennessee Titans Select (Jan '13) Jan '13 fredrick boothman 1
Notre Dame's Manti Te'o follows spiritual path ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 BCS Bowel Movement 2
Coach Nick Saban and Alabama continue to implem... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Newt Brock 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••