Crimson Tide's Gilberry grabs SEC award

There are 12 comments on the Oct 8, 2007, Sand Mountain Reporter story titled Crimson Tide's Gilberry grabs SEC award. In it, Sand Mountain Reporter reports that:

Following a career day in the University of Alabama's homecoming win over Houston on Saturday, Crimson Tide senior defensive lineman Wallace Gilberry was named the Southeastern Conference defensive line player ... via Sand Mountain Reporter

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sand Mountain Reporter.

“I'm 4 Pac Meaning I'm for Pac”

Since: Apr 07

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

#1 Oct 9, 2007
What a ridiculus award. The SEC is weak. FSU is the greatest team in the best conference in college football the ACC of course. If you disagree then you don't know football my friend.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#2 Oct 11, 2007
4 Pac wrote:
What a ridiculus award. The SEC is weak. FSU is the greatest team in the best conference in college football the ACC of course. If you disagree then you don't know football my friend.
u b nuts

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

#3 Oct 11, 2007
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>u b nuts
What the hell are you doing in here? I run all alabama forums because I am the alabama master. Where was the crimson tides's gilberry when Xavier Lee of my beloved Florida State Seminoles was moving the ball up and the field on his a.s.s. By the way that honorary FSU bandwagon pass is still on the table. This is you final offer. Don't be lame.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#4 Oct 11, 2007
4 Pac wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you doing in here? I run all alabama forums because I am the alabama master. Where was the crimson tides's gilberry when Xavier Lee of my beloved Florida State Seminoles was moving the ball up and the field on his a.s.s. By the way that honorary FSU bandwagon pass is still on the table. This is you final offer. Don't be lame.
no way Pac man The Clown is a TIDE man all the way I bleed Crimson Pac join me let me hear a big ole ROLL TIDE you don't have to like me be just like me I will be watching tonite good luck with wake

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#5 Oct 12, 2007
4 Pac wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you doing in here? I run all alabama forums because I am the alabama master. Where was the crimson tides's gilberry when Xavier Lee of my beloved Florida State Seminoles was moving the ball up and the field on his a.s.s. By the way that honorary FSU bandwagon pass is still on the table. This is you final offer. Don't be lame.
Wake beat that A$$ take it like a man 4 Pac get on the BAMA bandwagon let me hear you let out a big ole ROLL TIDE

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

#6 Oct 12, 2007
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Wake beat that A$$ take it like a man 4 Pac get on the BAMA bandwagon let me hear you let out a big ole ROLL TIDE
That game was brutal to watch. I bragged and boasted about my 'Noles. They didn't come through. So I guess I beserve to eat crow but no one deserves to be a Bama fan and have Lil Nicky as a coach. That's why I have composed this little poem.

I have not against the Tide and I Roll the fattest, but I don't Roll Tide! because FSU is still the baddest. Ha..Ha..!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#7 Oct 12, 2007
4 Pac wrote:
<quoted text>That game was brutal to watch. I bragged and boasted about my 'Noles. They didn't come through. So I guess I beserve to eat crow but no one deserves to be a Bama fan and have Lil Nicky as a coach. That's why I have composed this little poem.
I have not against the Tide and I Roll the fattest, but I don't Roll Tide! because FSU is still the baddest. Ha..Ha..!
if the fins take a butt beating its a tuff weekend for 4 Pac just move to Alabama & get on the wagon with the Clown but you did take it like a man I respect that 4 Pac have a good weekend and keep your pecker in your pants YO

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

#8 Oct 12, 2007
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>if the fins take a butt beating its a tuff weekend for 4 Pac just move to Alabama & get on the wagon with the Clown but you did take it like a man I respect that 4 Pac have a good weekend and keep your pecker in your pants YO
Being a Dolphins fan is bad for my health. Which is ok because I have the remedy. You see South Florida is close to Jamaica home of Bob Marley if you know what I mean.

I also would like to wish you a fantastic weekend because mine will be super pimpinmackdaddy deliciously my friend. So grab your best Armani clown suit out the closet. Put on your Versace red nose. Don't forget the gator shoes. I hate the univerity of florida gators but no pun intened. And Don't do anything that I wouldn't do. In that case good luck!
Number One Bama Fan

United States

#9 Oct 12, 2007
4 Pac wrote:
Hello, did FSU lose last night to Wake Forest. ACC is terrible. SEC RULES.

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

#10 Oct 12, 2007
Number One Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, did FSU lose last night to Wake Forest. ACC is terrible. SEC RULES.
Yeah FSU lost but they sure beat the Bama didn't they. So what that say about your crimson tide !

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#11 Oct 12, 2007
4 Pac wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah FSU lost but they sure beat the Bama didn't they. So what that say about your crimson tide !
THAT WE SHOULD HAVE WON HEY 4 PAC ITS LATE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE MASTERBAITING YOUR NIGHT AWAY OR ARE YOU TYPING WITH ONE HAND
Number One Bama Fan

United States

#12 Nov 4, 2007
4 Pac wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah FSU lost but they sure beat the Bama didn't they. So what that say about your crimson tide !
You see you guys beat BC, that shows how good Bama really is, we are one of the top 10 teams in country. ROLL TIDE ROLL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Case Keenum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UH wants that Kevin Sumlin swag back: Firing go... Dec '14 Madd Dogg 1
News Recap: Houston vs. Atlanta (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News UTEP's Sun Bowl Turns 50 (Sep '13) Dec '13 Wrong Way Driver 5
News Raiders' Defensive End Houston a Disruptive Force (Nov '13) Nov '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
News Have We Seen the Last of Matt Schaub in Houston? (Oct '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 8
News UCLA has rare ranking in date with winless Houston (Sep '12) Sep '12 PEE PEE PETE 3
News Best yet to come for Briles, Baylor (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ken 1
More from around the web