5 UTEP football games to be televised...

5 UTEP football games to be televised nationally

There are 44 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jun 7, 2011, titled 5 UTEP football games to be televised nationally. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

UTEP's finalized football schedule for the upcoming season includes five nationally televised Conference USA games and 6 p.m. kickoffs for every home contest except the 7 p.m. opener against Stoney Brook, officials announced today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
miner fan in san antonio

San Antonio, TX

#41 Jun 9, 2011
BxD wrote:
For those of us who support the Miners regardless this is great news. I wish I had the opportunity to at least go to one game per year. If you live in El Paso go to the games. Who cares if they dont win. It is important to the school and the city that they have the people support them. And if you hate them that much, try not to say it in front of kids that in the future might have a better attitude and become real Miner fans. Go Miners! I wish you all the best win or lose!
Go miners!
miner fan in san antonio

San Antonio, TX

#42 Jun 9, 2011
puro pinche mineros!
burtonNnorthaust in

United States

#43 Jun 11, 2011
I was born and raised in El Paso. UTEP is the reason I have no interest in college football.
David

El Paso, TX

#44 Jun 13, 2011
Let's face it, most people will not buy tickets to see a losing team. I am one of those crazy few who keeps my hopes up and continues to go to the games with my family thinking one day things will change. UTEP has to make money so the start times are not important. If the team was winning it wouldn't matter. UTEP has to start winning and competing with strong teams on TV for things to change. I don't see that happening under Price anymore. How much longer do we have to wait for a breath of fresh air?
As for the tailgating, the easy solution is to check tickets before entering tailgating. If you want to buy a ticket and then drink in the parking lot during the game, go ahead. UTEP still gets it's money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Case Keenum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UH wants that Kevin Sumlin swag back: Firing go... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Madd Dogg 1
News Recap: Houston vs. Atlanta (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News UTEP's Sun Bowl Turns 50 (Sep '13) Dec '13 Wrong Way Driver 5
News Raiders' Defensive End Houston a Disruptive Force (Nov '13) Nov '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
News Have We Seen the Last of Matt Schaub in Houston? (Oct '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 8
News UCLA has rare ranking in date with winless Houston (Sep '12) Sep '12 PEE PEE PETE 3
News Best yet to come for Briles, Baylor (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ken 1
More from around the web