Would Michigan go after Les Miles again?

Would Michigan go after Les Miles again?

There are 2 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Would Michigan go after Les Miles again?. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Congratulations to The Ohio State University for beating Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl and posting its first win over an SEC team in a bowl game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

GSM

Stockbridge, GA

#1 Jan 5, 2011
I hope Coach Miles stays at LSU. Many of us love the "Mad Hatter" ... cause he's fun and unpredictable! And he WINS ... GEAUX TIGERS!(Ohio State would lose no fewer than three games annually if it were in the S.E.C. West ...)
hal

Livonia, LA

#2 Jan 5, 2011
send miles back to mich.with my blessing.he has done nothing with the talent lsu had.he was too stupid to see lsu needed a qb to take them to the top.lsu had pro recievers and didnt have a qb to get them the ball.he limits his offensive coach.if rich had been at lsu instead of mich.he would have done great.miles isnt winning anymore because of his ability to coach,but because lsu has good talent in spite of him.he believes in old bos thinking and should take it back to mich.were he would be at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cameron Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2011 NFL Draft: 5 First Round Prospects Who Wil... (Apr '11) Apr '11 NEO 1
News For LSU, Jordan Jefferson is answer (Feb '11) Mar '11 Chosen Traveler 183
News 2011 NFL Mock Draft: Will Cam Newton Be Atop th... (Dec '10) Mar '11 Scam Newton 3
cam newton (Mar '11) Mar '11 NEO 1
News Bob Sansevere: Two things with loca NFL draft e... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Lenny 28
News Source: Malzahn will take Vandy job (Dec '10) Dec '10 dr_davo 2
News Gus Malzhan Accepts Offer: New Era at Vanderbil... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Tcmd11 1
More from around the web