AR State Police Report Describes Jess...

AR State Police Report Describes Jessica Dorrell's Role in Accident

There are 4 comments on the 5NEWSonline.com story from Apr 6, 2012, titled AR State Police Report Describes Jessica Dorrell's Role in Accident. In it, 5NEWSonline.com reports that:

Jessica Dorrell, 25, of Elkins was a member of the Arkansas Volleyball team, and was a four year lettwer winner for the volleyball team, while attending the University of Arkansas.A She earned her MBA in 2010.A She was appointed to the position of Student Athlete Development Coordinator for the Arkansas football team, just last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5NEWSonline.com.

M Hattabaugh

Lowell, AR

#1 Apr 6, 2012
Why should Bob Petrino get paid while he is suspended? Since when is adultery rewarded? His player don't get any special priveledg when they break the law. Is he above the law and punishment? No matter what you do, thinking no one will know, it catches up with you sooner or later.
Hmmm

Fort Smith, AR

#2 Apr 6, 2012
He is sorry he got caught... doubt she is the "first"!
Ally

Mesa, AZ

#3 Apr 7, 2012
He didn't break any laws, and never admitted to anything.
The fact that he was giving this girl a ride on his hog was inappropriate. People will assume that there was more. In a marriage, regardless of sex, just giving the ride to somebody that could be your daughter is inappropriate. From what I have read, he never said that she rode more than the Harley. Just the fact that she was with him makes him guilty of raising doubt with his wife. Obviously, you don't want to crash your Harley as a 51 year old with a hot youngster if you are married. At this point, it was inappropriate. It has never been confirmed that they were doing the nasty.
Inappropriate for sure, but mad wild thrills intended before or after the crash is speculation. Guilty of nothing at this point. Pretty sure it would be in her best interest to try and work it out with her future husband.
She made a mistake. Fortunately she wasn't injured to badly physically. Mentally it's a train wreck. Best option is to try and capitalize on money making opportunities. Playboy, Penthouse, Vivid entertainment have probably been in contact. Pretty sure her job at UA is not going to last.
Zcocker76

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#4 Apr 9, 2012
Ally wrote:
He didn't break any laws, and never admitted to anything.
The fact that he was giving this girl a ride on his hog was inappropriate. People will assume that there was more. In a marriage, regardless of sex, just giving the ride to somebody that could be your daughter is inappropriate. From what I have read, he never said that she rode more than the Harley. Just the fact that she was with him makes him guilty of raising doubt with his wife. Obviously, you don't want to crash your Harley as a 51 year old with a hot youngster if you are married. At this point, it was inappropriate. It has never been confirmed that they were doing the nasty.
Inappropriate for sure, but mad wild thrills intended before or after the crash is speculation. Guilty of nothing at this point. Pretty sure it would be in her best interest to try and work it out with her future husband.
She made a mistake. Fortunately she wasn't injured to badly physically. Mentally it's a train wreck. Best option is to try and capitalize on money making opportunities. Playboy, Penthouse, Vivid entertainment have probably been in contact. Pretty sure her job at UA is not going to last.
You must be joking, Ally. If he was just giving a her a ride, wouldn't he have mentioned it - making sure to emphasis there was no sexual contact between them? She was bonking him. Pure and simple. It will come out. Thank god her fiancee found out. Imagine down the line he could be a father to a child born to someone else - likely to a 51-years old douche? It happened to me though. My ex-wife was cheating on me just a month before our wedding and I was raising someone's else child for 5-freaking years before an accident and blood test turn everything upside down. I gave up on my wife but never on my daughter. My question is to you and all the women out there because it's becoming a worrying trend. Why is that when women get the wedding jitters they go and sleep with someone close to you or have one night stand? Men gets the jitters they run, not fuck your buddies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Petrino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bret Bielema leaving Wisconsin for Arkansas is ... (Dec '12) Dec '13 ART DECO MAN 16
News Bielema agrees to leave Wisconsin for Arkansas (Dec '12) Nov '13 first mistake th... 2
News NFL Draft: Oakland Raiders grab quarterback Tyl... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bluff25 1
News Bret Bielema leaving Wisconsin Badgers to take ... (Dec '12) Apr '13 back to back to back 11
News Wisconsin football coach Bielema takes Arkansas... (Dec '12) Dec '12 BigDan 1
News Auburn Football: Would Kirby Smart Be a Better ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 phillips 1
News Arkansas Football: Should Tyler Wilson Have Gon... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Chris Rosales 1
More from around the web