Receivers struggle to catch ball

Sep 30, 2007 Full story: Waco Tribune-Herald

“I did what I was supposed to do and caught the ball. I was disappointed that I didn't get into the end zone because every player wants to score. But we scored any way and that's what was important.”

Baylor receiver David Gettis didn't try to pass the blame. Texas A&M's pass defense had been burned all season, but the Bears couldn't burn anybody after dropping at least 10 passes Saturday afternoon. via Waco Tribune-Herald

Full Story
DJ Drummond

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 1, 2007
Let's just face it, no one at Baylor is serious about Big 12 Football. I don't mean the players, or most of the coaches, but there is NO sense whatsoever that the school is honest about playing at the level of the league. They LIKE being doormats, never mind the lies they tell us fans. When I went to BU, we went to bowls and won a conference crown. 27 years later, I'm embarrassed to admit I went to Baylor. It's not eth losing which is so bad, but the lying.

Come on regents, you're not fooling anyone. Let's just drop the program if you're not going to do what it takes to win at this level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blake Szymanski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fleet Bears receiver Gettis looking for breakou... (Aug '08) Aug '08 BILL TATUM 1
More from around the web