Three points | BuckeyeXtra

Three points | BuckeyeXtra

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Oct 10, 2010, titled Three points | BuckeyeXtra. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Ohio State's Terrelle Pryor. While Buckeye Nation was concerned about his left leg, injured the week before at Illinois, the Indiana defense should have been worried about his passing arm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Unrepentant Cynic

Defiance, OH

#1 Oct 10, 2010
I doubt anyone will jump the Buckeyes. While the Miami pasting at home was pretty disappointing and certainly diminishes a one time 'quality' win, the Illinois victory at Penn St. could be perceived as a quality win for the Bucks in the computers. Time will tell. A quality road win at Wisconsin will bolster things for the long haul so whether the Bucks are 1 or 2 really doesn't matter at this stage of the season.
I still can't decide if the running game is defective because of the line not doing a good job of pushing and sustaining blocks or the backs stuttering and jigging in the backfield or a combination of both. I just can't figure out why OSU linemen aren't just plowing lanes between the tackles. Something just doesn't look right. Seems like the line comes off, makes contact but then releases too soon. Any thoughts?The running game just looks a bit, shall we say, congested.
Pass blocking looked good, but it was Indiana. Although previous games with less athletic players wasn't quite as good so it may be a sign of improvement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Chappell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IU fires football coach Lynch after four seasons (Nov '10) Nov '10 1968 grad 1
News Hoosiers' bowl hopes are fading quickly (Oct '10) Oct '10 Hoosierbuckeye 1
News Opposite sideline | BuckeyeXtra (Oct '10) Oct '10 BukINut 3
News Scarlet & Gray Matter | BuckeyeXtra (Oct '10) Oct '10 brownc 10
News Hoosiers buoyed by close games, but wins still ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Jeff 4
News Robinson stars for U-M again, scores winning TD... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Anonymous 1
News Remembering Oct. 24, 1987 (Oct '10) Oct '10 GRIZZ 1
More from around the web