Hoosiers provide first Big Ten test o...

Hoosiers provide first Big Ten test of Michigan's improvement: Weekly Wolverine Watch

There are 1 comment on the The Plain Dealer story from Sep 26, 2010, titled Hoosiers provide first Big Ten test of Michigan's improvement: Weekly Wolverine Watch. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

Last year, Michigan's 36-33 victory over Indiana in the fourth week of the season was all that kept the Wolverines from an 0-8 record in the Big Ten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

george w bush

Demotte, IN

#1 Sep 27, 2010
I see michigan winning this match up 42-17. Michigans offence is too tuff and indianas defence is to poor. How ever michigans defence hasnt been great either but thats because the majority of the roster are freshman and softmore. But offensively michigan is ranked number 1 in the country. If there young cornerbacks can get the pass defence figured out(which they did vs bowling green) they will be top contenders in the big ten right next to ohio state. But fuck ohio state(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Chappell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IU fires football coach Lynch after four seasons (Nov '10) Nov '10 1968 grad 1
News Hoosiers' bowl hopes are fading quickly (Oct '10) Oct '10 Hoosierbuckeye 1
News Opposite sideline | BuckeyeXtra (Oct '10) Oct '10 BukINut 3
News Scarlet & Gray Matter | BuckeyeXtra (Oct '10) Oct '10 brownc 10
News Three points | BuckeyeXtra (Oct '10) Oct '10 Unrepentant Cynic 1
News Hoosiers buoyed by close games, but wins still ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Jeff 4
News Robinson stars for U-M again, scores winning TD... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Anonymous 1
More from around the web