Longhorns to face 'different kind of ...

Longhorns to face 'different kind of animal' with UCLA's rushing attack

There are 1 comment on the Dallas Morning News story from Sep 20, 2010, titled Longhorns to face 'different kind of animal' with UCLA's rushing attack. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

Five quick hits from today's Longhorns press conference: 1. Mack Brown said he's considering not reshirting running back Jeremy Hills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

jig

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2010
Surely the Horns can find someone to play offensive lineman on that talent rich team. As for running back, Whaley and Shead are rotting on the bench so far. They would be starters on any other team and doing well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baron Batch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tuberville's Texas Tech struggling in his 1st year (Oct '10) Oct '10 As I see em 5
News College Football 2010 Rankings: No. 55 Texas Tech (Aug '10) Aug '10 devildogcarl 2
News Six assistant coaches won't return to Texas Tech (Jan '10) Jan '10 daler 482 1
News Texas Tech-Oklahoma State at a glance (Nov '09) Nov '09 THAD 1
News Position Matchups :: Texas Tech Red Raiders vs.... (Sep '09) Sep '09 TTU4Life 3
News Previewing Texas Tech vs. Ole Miss: Quarterbacks (Dec '08) Mar '09 deathvalley56 23
News Red Raiders-Longhorns: No. 7 Texas Tech Humbles... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Bevo 3
More from around the web