No. 1 LSU powers past No. 3 Arkansas,...

No. 1 LSU powers past No. 3 Arkansas, 41-17

There are 56 comments on the Boston.com story from Nov 25, 2011, titled No. 1 LSU powers past No. 3 Arkansas, 41-17. In it, Boston.com reports that:

LSU's Tyrann Mathieu returns a punt for a 92-yard for a touchdown during the second quarter of an NCAA college football game against Arkansas in Baton Rouge, La., Friday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
joey

Livonia, LA

#41 Nov 30, 2011
laughing southpaw wrote:
Let's not kid ourselves arkansas is probly the most overrated college football program in america.
they would have beat your ohio state suckeyes and the rest of your little 10 teams!dont kid yourself for the middle sec teams could kick your little 10 patsies!why dont you go to the ads and ask them to schedule some sec teams?then urban myer might get sick again?please let us know what pill he took to get healthy that quick!heard he knew ohio state had a patsy schedule compared to being at florida?beat a few chumps and youre in the top 10 with media love?you dont have to like it but its true!usc and notre dame would like some of your ass too?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#42 Dec 1, 2011
From what i saw, a much better Arkansas team got shredded by a boring offense lead by none other than Jim Tressel, last year. Wisconsin and PSU would both obliterate that team.
joey wrote:
<quoted text>they would have beat your ohio state suckeyes and the rest of your little 10 teams!dont kid yourself for the middle sec teams could kick your little 10 patsies!why dont you go to the ads and ask them to schedule some sec teams?then urban myer might get sick again?please let us know what pill he took to get healthy that quick!heard he knew ohio state had a patsy schedule compared to being at florida?beat a few chumps and youre in the top 10 with media love?you dont have to like it but its true!usc and notre dame would like some of your ass too?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#43 Dec 1, 2011
Matt from Columbus wrote:
From what i saw, a much better Arkansas team got shredded by a boring offense lead by none other than Jim Tressel, last year. Wisconsin and PSU would both obliterate that team.<quoted text>
The BCS poll don't agree with you HOG'S ranked higher than all them chumps
workhard

Cabot, AR

#44 Dec 1, 2011
<quoted text>From what i saw, a much better Arkansas team got shredded by a boring offense lead by none other than Jim Tressel, last year. Wisconsin and PSU would both obliterate that team.
First off, I looked it up and didn't find that the Hogs lost to OSU. Weird. Secondly, that was last year. I think we can all agree that they are far from where they were. Arkansas did get beat...by the best two teams in the nation.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#45 Dec 1, 2011
From what i saw, a much better Arkansas team got shredded by a boring offense lead by none other than Jim Tressel, last year. Wisconsin and PSU would both obliterate that team.<quoted text>
> Arkansas got shredded by Ohio State? LMAO!!! As Coach Artie recalls, an Ohio State defensive lineman intercepted an Arkansas pass at the Buckeyes' 17 yard line with about a minute left in the game to hold on for a five point win. Well, that's all been washed away anyway, as Ohio State ended up forfeiting the game. Lying, low-down varmints! Back to 0-9 against the SEC in bowl games. Geesh, you Buckeyes can't win for losing! Better luck next time ... ya hear!?
>;)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#46 Dec 1, 2011
Arkansas was down 28-7 when OSU went into sleep mode. Tressel was known for that. Heck, he went into sleep mode when OSU was up on LSU 10-0. He was a very non-agressive coach.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Arkansas got shredded by Ohio State? LMAO!!! As Coach Artie recalls, an Ohio State defensive lineman intercepted an Arkansas pass at the Buckeyes' 17 yard line with about a minute left in the game to hold on for a five point win. Well, that's all been washed away anyway, as Ohio State ended up forfeiting the game. Lying, low-down varmints! Back to 0-9 against the SEC in bowl games. Geesh, you Buckeyes can't win for losing! Better luck next time ... ya hear!?
>;)

#47 Dec 2, 2011
Arkansas was down 28-7 when OSU went into sleep mode. Tressel was known for that. Heck, he went into sleep mode when OSU was up on LSU 10-0. He was a very non-agressive coach.<quoted text>
> Uh, Matt ... a college football game is 60 minutes in length, not 30 minutes, or 45 minutes. Play the whole game ... ya hear!?
>:)

#48 Dec 3, 2011
laughing southpaw wrote:
<quoted text>West Vagina played better. Arkansas get shalacked by Alabama and Lsu and Im supposed to beloved they are better than Oregon, VT, or any other team in the top 15.
> LMAO!!! You don't know much about college football, do you!?

#50 Dec 15, 2011
> GEAUX FIGHTIN' TIGERS!!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#51 Dec 15, 2011
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!=)
big pimpin

Detroit, MI

#52 Dec 16, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!=)
Hey did y'all hear that Lousiana of Laffayette sold more tickets to their bowl game than VT did in a BCS bowl game. This bowl game is a joke.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#53 Dec 16, 2011
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey did y'all hear that Lousiana of Laffayette sold more tickets to their bowl game than VT did in a BCS bowl game. This bowl game is a joke.
WOW!!!!!!

#54 Dec 16, 2011
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
> Always overrated Virginia Tech, shouldn't be in a BCS Bowl game to begin with! That's a joke! Michigan is very questionable also! It all boils down to M-O-N-E-Y! FACT!!!
>/
workhard

United States

#55 Dec 16, 2011
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey did y'all hear that Lousiana of Laffayette sold more tickets to their bowl game than VT did in a BCS bowl game. This bowl game is a joke.
When number 6 and 9 (i think) are relegated to the Cotton Bowl. Funny world we live in. And I know the rule... It just doesn't make any sense to me.)
big pimpin

Detroit, MI

#57 Dec 17, 2011
workhard wrote:
<quoted text>When number 6 and 9 (i think) are relegated to the Cotton Bowl. Funny world we live in. And I know the rule... It just doesn't make any sense to me.)
Very true.

#58 Dec 17, 2011
>:) GEAUX FIGHTIN' TIGERS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barkevious Mingo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Browns draft LSU pass rusher Barkevious Mingo (Apr '13) Apr '13 WhatsMetaphysics 2
News Saints get look at Tigers on LSU Pro Day (Mar '13) Mar '13 Derrell 1
News New York Jets Draft Profile: DE Barkevious Mingo (Mar '13) Mar '13 Paul Blart 5
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Browns should take LSU out... (Feb '13) Feb '13 slong17 6
News Oakland Raiders' Draft Target: Barkevious Mingo (Jan '13) Feb '13 Vin Tanner 4
News LSU's mass exodus to draft continues (Jan '13) Jan '13 ART DECO MAN 4
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft Database (Jan '13) Jan '13 New NFL Draft 1
More from around the web