Boise State jackstomps outmanned NM State

Full story: El Paso Times

Coming in as the No. 3 team in the nation, the Boise State Broncos knew they had to win big against the New Mexico State Aggies.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Eff Romo

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

lol
BANDWAGONbusDRIV ER

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

whats a "jackstomp?"

considerind that Boise St are the Broncos, wouldn't it be more appropriate to say that NMSU was trampled or stampeded or ran roughshot?
last fan

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

why are they still playing football at nmsu they havent been to a bowl game in 50yrs!!!!!!!!
hahaha

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

hobos vs aggies the losers bowl coming to Las Cruces !!!
miner student

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

eeesh! UTEP lost by nearly the same amount to TEXAS last year, but at least they got a touchdown......Poor DeWayne Walker, the guy walked in to a career ending program!!! That guy didn't have a chance, can't blame him for the Aggies horrible ranking and record.
Roadrunner

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

UTEP would have humiliated Boise State if they had the courage to play out Miners. Why is every so called BSC team afraid to play our Miners? I've never seen such cowards in my life.
Wile E Coyote

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Roadrunner wrote:
UTEP would have humiliated Boise State if they had the courage to play out Miners. Why is every so called BSC team afraid to play our Miners? I've never seen such cowards in my life.
Texas gave UTEP an a/s/s kickin' the last two seasons, followed by Kansas last year as well. Next month, Arkansas will do the same. Future a/s/s kickings to come at Kansas and Texas in the next few seasons!

UTEP is nowhere near the league of the BCS conferences, but they'll take an easy win against the Miners!
T-Vittatoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Wile E Coyote wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas gave UTEP an a/s/s kickin' the last two seasons, followed by Kansas last year as well. Next month, Arkansas will do the same. Future a/s/s kickings to come at Kansas and Texas in the next few seasons!
UTEP is nowhere near the league of the BCS conferences, but they'll take an easy win against the Miners!
UTEP will take a win against the Miners??? WTF???? Moron
Wile E Coyote

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

T-Vittatoe wrote:
<quoted text>UTEP will take a win against the Miners???****??? Moron
The only moron is you. Re-read the last sentence again. BCS teams would take an easy win. Lay off the video games and pay more attention in school.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Austin Pettis Discussions

Search the Austin Pettis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tight defense in the Senior Bowl | The Columbus... (Jan '11) Jan '11 bsharp 1
College football notebook: Boise State winning ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 FLABUCK 35
College football notebook: Tight fit in Wrigley... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Jack Schidt 1
Official premier of single a oeBleed Bluea (Oct '10) Oct '10 hova 1
A cut above: Boise State has no trouble dispers... (Oct '10) Oct '10 STUD 91
Boise State 37, Oregon State 24: Broncos sloppy... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Sheenie Kikeman 1
No. 3 Boise St. stuns No. 10 Virginia Tech (Sep '10) Sep '10 Kirkman 12
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••