Richt dismisses two from squad

Richt dismisses two from squad

There are 1 comment on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Oct 15, 2008, titled Richt dismisses two from squad. In it, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Donavon Baldwin, a junior safety, and Walter Hill, a redshirt freshman wide receiver, both left the Bulldogs recently.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

brian

Suwanee, GA

#1 Dec 29, 2008
good! I'm a big UGA fan, so I want us to run a clean program, and if people can't stay out of trouble then they should be kicked off. Way to go Coach Richt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aron White Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Reasons the Georgia Bulldogs Could Upset LSU ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Geno 2
News Loss hikes heat around Georgia (Sep '11) Sep '11 PEE PEE PETE 1
News Uga VIII dies from lymphoma (Feb '11) Feb '11 Eagle3 6
News Georgia Bulldogs address offensive struggles (Oct '09) Oct '09 Matt from Columbus 7
News Freshman TE Lynch's accent creating a communica... (Aug '09) Aug '09 John D 1
News Profiling the Georgia Bulldog Tight Ends: Part One (May '09) May '09 Dee-J-Lee 1
More from around the web