Rutgers vs. Virginia Tech: Twitter Reaction, Postgame Recap and Analysis

Dec 28, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport

In a game that featured abysmal offenses and tough defenses, Virginia Tech was able to edge Rutgers in the 2012 Russell Athletic Bowl on Friday night, 13-10. On Virginia Tech's second play of the game, the ball was snapped without quarterback Logan Thomas looking.

Full Story
carlheard

Alexander City, AL

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Great defensive game by VT . Rutgers played good defense as well but against an anemic Vt offense. Excellent game to watch. Lots of great plays. All the haters will say the opposite though. But LSU and Alabama low score is a defensive battle. Had a Rutgers fan tell me that VT is the. most overrated program in college sports. You should check Tech history. But the next tbing he said explained a lot..He saidsaid he would rather cheer for Afghanistan than VT. Glad that the soldiers parachuting into the stadium before the game did not hear that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antone Exum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Halloween in the ACC (Oct '13) Oct '13 FanTapSports ACC 1
Contender or pretender: Virginia Tech (Mar '13) Aug '13 -RUSH- 3
More from around the web