University of Louisville cornerback Darius Ashley a big concern for Cardinals

Apr 19, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

Darius Ashley's move to cornerback this spring reveals all you need to know about two positions on the University of Louisville's football roster.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Jerome Nichols

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Even though cornerback is an area of concern with UofL, I think that Darius Ashley has played well given that he has no experience at that position. I commend him on allowing the coaches to give him a try at that position. I think it shows a great deal of sportsmanship on his part, especially in a time when a lot of kids have the "me first" attitude a lot of times nowadays. It's nice to know that there are still kids out there who are still in the "team first" and "me later" frame of mind. He's setting a really good example for all the younger generation to see.
Just Me Wolfie

Winnetka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

Jerome Nichols wrote:
Even though cornerback is an area of concern with UofL, I think that Darius Ashley has played well given that he has no experience at that position. I commend him on allowing the coaches to give him a try at that position. I think it shows a great deal of sportsmanship on his part, especially in a time when a lot of kids have the "me first" attitude a lot of times nowadays. It's nice to know that there are still kids out there who are still in the "team first" and "me later" frame of mind. He's setting a really good example for all the younger generation to see.
I agree. We had the pleasure of meeting Coach Strong and staff in February when we went for an un official visit with our kid. Get ready Louisville, I am ready to send my boy to you! I love the Coaches, team members and facilities and most of all the PEOPLE of Louisville! GO CARDS! Also, the best part about the Louisville staff, they got class. I trust my kid to those Coaches. Look for some big Polynesian boys coming your way soon. Will be at the Corvallis (Oregon State) game cheering on the CARDS! Need more fans to come and cheer them on! USC no way, I rather my kid have a good Coach like Coach Strong!

Hey LAME KIFFIN, go SUCK IT!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. We had the pleasure of meeting Coach Strong and staff in February when we went for an un official visit with our kid. Get ready Louisville, I am ready to send my boy to you! I love the Coaches, team members and facilities and most of all the PEOPLE of Louisville! GO CARDS! Also, the best part about the Louisville staff, they got class. I trust my kid to those Coaches. Look for some big Polynesian boys coming your way soon. Will be at the Corvallis (Oregon State) game cheering on the CARDS! Need more fans to come and cheer them on! USC no way, I rather my kid have a good Coach like Coach Strong!
Hey LAME KIFFIN, go SUCK IT!
good luck WOLFIE !!! Im now a CARD fan

ROLL TIDE
GO CARDS
GEAUX TIGERS
Just Me Wolfie

Winnetka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>good luck WOLFIE !!! Im now a CARD fan
ROLL TIDE
GO CARDS
GEAUX TIGERS
Yup one kid will probably be going there next year. He still has visits to take. We had a great visit. Other kid probably going to UCLA. Seems like Coach Chow will stay. That is the BIG BOY! But my one boy has called the Tide just to take a look see. To see if they would like a POLY boy on the team. One kid is much more outgoing. The older one is not as out going as the younger one. Heck CLOWN I am going to have to move to the South part time if one of them goes to school there. My husband and I will have to divide and conquer every weekend.
Just Me Wolfie

Winnetka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>good luck WOLFIE !!! Im now a CARD fan
ROLL TIDE
GO CARDS
GEAUX TIGERS
CLOWN I miss you on the other thread. I hope you come back. I have no problem with you. Come back CLOWN!!!!

I miss you there. Hugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Anthony Conner Discussions

Search the Anthony Conner Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cardinal Anthony Conner Suffers a Broken Neck (Oct '11) Oct '11 Tryman 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••