Tressel finally will see the lights i...

Tressel finally will see the lights illuminating his practice f...

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Apr 4, 2010, titled Tressel finally will see the lights illuminating his practice f.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

It was November 2005, and Ohio State was preparing for the Michigan game. Coach Jim Tressel was standing on the practice field with first-year athletic director Gene Smith.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

ImUrPO

Wellington, OH

#1 Apr 4, 2010
Man, Coach Tressel isn't messing around with this years Recruiting. Keep it up Coach.. Great Job !!

GO BUCKEYES !!!
Clint

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2010
Wow ! The Buckeyes have Four OL in the 2011 class : Brian Bobek 6'3" 295 lbs , Antonio Underwood 6'3" 300lbs from Shaker Heights HS in Cleveland , Chris Carter 6'4" 340 lbs from John F Kennedy HS in Cleveland , Tommy Brown OT 6'5" 305 lbs from Akron Firestone HS .... Go Coach Tressel and Coach Bollman !
cowboy

Sarasota, FL

#3 Apr 5, 2010
hopefully that giant ol prospect from glenville joins these guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Moses Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BuckeyeXtra - The Columbus Dispatch : OSU footb... (Aug '09) Dec '10 Clam Sniffer 23
News Buckeyes help tackle reading cause (Mar '10) Mar '10 49erBillie 1
News GameDay+ (Dec '09) Dec '09 Aunt Jessie and U... 9
News BuckeyeXtra - Transcript of today's OSU footbal... (Oct '09) Nov '09 buckeyebabe04 10
News O-line learns to deal with adversity | The Colu... (Nov '09) Nov '09 MDBuck 21
News BuckeyeXtra - OSU notebook: Kickoff trick spark... (Nov '09) Nov '09 EAB 1
News Saine will play, but Boren won't | The Columbus... (Oct '09) Oct '09 4buckeyesOHIO 6
More from around the web