'Canes rally to stun Virginia

'Canes rally to stun Virginia

There are 4 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 1, 2008, titled 'Canes rally to stun Virginia. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Jacory Harris threw a tying touchdown pass in the final minute and another one in overtime to give Miami a 24-17 win over Virginia on Saturday that gave the Hurricanes a tie for the lead in the ACC's Coastal ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

OhYeah

Winter Springs, FL

#1 Nov 1, 2008
Florida is tough as there is and Miami is rebuilding on the right track. FSU is still capable of surprises. The COmpass Point schools are ok if only second tier.

College football is alive and well in the State of Florida !!
Go Canes

Christmas, FL

#2 Nov 1, 2008
It's nice to see this program coming along. Randy Shannon is doing a great job!
yeah

West Monroe, LA

#3 Nov 1, 2008
Let's! Go! Canes!
Alex

Palm Bay, FL

#4 Nov 1, 2008
Go Canes! Look at all the young talent making plays!! Harris, Aldarius Johnson, Byrd, Forston, Spence-FRESHMAN. Cooper, Allen Bailey-SOPHOMORES. This is an obviously talented young team that I thought at the beginning of the year could go 9-4. 6th title will come back to Miami where it belongs when these men are upperclassmen. Harris was very poised on the 97 yd drive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allen Bailey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Miami players celebrate Al Golden's dism... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Bucs build defense with draft of Bowers; Miami ... (Apr '11) May '11 Dolphan 2
News Espn NFL Draft analyst Todd McShay talks QBs, R... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Atl Gator 3
News FSU, Miami need to start pulling their weight i... (Jul '10) Jul '10 BigDan 1
News A look at the state's top NFL draft prospects f... (May '09) May '09 Travis 2
News State of Florida shows great NFL first-round po... (May '09) May '09 G8RDAVE 34
Allen Bailey (Nov '08) Nov '08 Cheryl Banks 1
More from around the web