Espn NFL Draft analyst Todd McShay talks QBs, RBs, Miami Hurricanes, Florida Gators

Feb 16, 2011 Full story: Palm Beach Post

ESPN draft analyst Todd McShay held a media conference call today to discuss the prospects who will be taken April's NFL Draft.

Full Story
Atl Gator

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2011
Guess I will repeat myself: Mike needs to play guard at the next level, black is the best safety in the draft its a shame his height will effect his draft stock. Hill needs to go jump off the bridge, the guy has no shot at the next level. the bridge, the guy has no shot at the next level.
bakers dozen

Gainesville, FL

#2 Feb 17, 2011
I agree. It will be interesting to see if Chaz Henry gets drafted. Maybe to the Giants after what their punter did in the Eagles game
Atl Gator

United States

#3 Feb 17, 2011
bakers dozen wrote:
I agree. It will be interesting to see if Chaz Henry gets drafted. Maybe to the Giants after what their punter did in the Eagles game
Your right about that they do need a linger with a brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allen Bailey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bucs build defense with draft of Bowers; Miami ... (Apr '11) May '11 Dolphan 2
FSU, Miami need to start pulling their weight i... (Jul '10) Jul '10 BigDan 1
A look at the state's top NFL draft prospects f... (May '09) May '09 Travis 2
State of Florida shows great NFL first-round po... (May '09) May '09 G8RDAVE 34
Allen Bailey (Nov '08) Nov '08 Cheryl Banks 1
UM keeps ACC hopes alive (Nov '08) Nov '08 Keepin it the real U 58
Miami takes over 1st in ACC Coastal (Nov '08) Nov '08 dwj 4

Allen Bailey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE