Honoring the man they call 'Coach'

Honoring the man they call 'Coach'

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 29, 2010, titled Honoring the man they call 'Coach'. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Most Maryland players had wanted no part of the Military Bowl because they craved a warm-weather postseason destination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

tex1966

Rowlett, TX

#1 Dec 29, 2010
THERE IS A REASON WHY PROGRAMS LOSE THEIR FAN BASE AND ARE CAUGHT UP IN MEDIOCRITY.TREATING AN ALUMNUS THE WAY THEY DID FREIGDEN IS INEXCUSABLE AND CLASSLESS.
DominickCamero

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 29, 2010
Coach, It was easy to see the emotions and the love that your players showed for you, and what a real father figure you were to your players..congrats on a Great Job you did for Maryland...we will miss you...You did a Great Job and it will be hard for any new coach to the school plans to hire to be able to get the respect you earned form your players... As an alumni and former M Club member I honestly feel that the new AD and school president did not take in to account for the True respect that most Maryland fans feel for you..They only look at the $$$ like an accountant and not take in to consideration the the emotional hurt they put on the players and coaches...Again, GREAT JOB!! and BEST of LUCK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Wujciak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Terps in ACC running despite being run over (Nov '08) Nov '08 Bob 3
News Terps' season of inconsistency (Oct '08) Oct '08 turtle soup 13
News Wujciak sniffs out big plays (Oct '08) Oct '08 Gary 4
News Time to shine for Terps' Wujciak (Oct '08) Oct '08 Terp Ticker 1
News Much to improve (Sep '08) Sep '08 hypocrit 2
More from around the web