Opposite sideline | BuckeyeXtra

Opposite sideline | BuckeyeXtra

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Nov 15, 2009, titled Opposite sideline | BuckeyeXtra. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

With its starting quarterback out and its leading runner supposed to be out, the prevailing feeling was that Iowa's magic had run out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Balzar Riching

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2009
I am jealous of Iowa and Cincinnati for having back-up quarterbacks who are really good and who have the trust of their coaches, unlike ours.

Say what you like but Bauserman never really got a chance, being written off after one partial game, while Pryor keeps getting a free ride with people making excuses for his youth after nearly two seasons at the helm. Why can't we have a good back-up QB? We are one play away from disaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Clayborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opposite sideline | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bill Hunter 1
News OSU football | 'Inside the Beat': 10 games into... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bux bux bux 44
News Iowa falls short of expectations | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '10) Nov '10 DLP 4
News Football player punches out cabbie for honking (Feb '10) Feb '10 Just Me - 30
News Iowa's defense smothers Georgia Tech | The Colu... (Jan '10) Jan '10 James 52
News Iowa Defeats Georgia Tech In Orange Bowl (Jan '10) Jan '10 hawkmaster 25
News Orange Bowl Prediction: It's Adapt Or Die For T... (Dec '09) Dec '09 HawkfromTx 1
More from around the web