Texas Tech has fired Mike Leach

Texas Tech has fired Mike Leach

There are 1 comment on the Lone Star Ball story from Dec 30, 2009, titled Texas Tech has fired Mike Leach. In it, Lone Star Ball reports that:

I never liked him, he always did appear to be "Dickish" as you said. BUT, what he did is probably what many other college football coaches do and im sure worse is done but the schools are either clueless or turn a blind eye to it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lone Star Ball.

e balentine

Buchanan Dam, TX

#1 Dec 30, 2009
The tech football fans have wished for a winner for 50 yrs Finally got one and egos from a bunch of has beens who think they are important and probably couldn't work anywhere else got an excellent coach fored. Adam James is a slacker who has caused problems his whole life and his dad who was a major part of SMU's problems that got them the worst penalty in history from the ncaa gripes to our dummies at tech and gets our coach fired.ESPN should not associate themselves with such people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Famous sports broadcaster fired over anti-gay c... (Sep '13) Sep '13 jamba 1
News Craig James losing in the court of public opinion (Jan '12) Jan '12 ART DECO MAN 3
News ESPN football analyst Craig James runs for Senate (Dec '11) Dec '11 Chosen Traveler 3
News ESPN football analyst Craig James runs for Senate (Dec '11) Dec '11 OneRyder 1
News Mike Leach on Arizona job: 'It's an exciting po... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Mickey 1
News Sources: Leach meeting goes well (Dec '10) Dec '10 Charles Moser 1
News Former Texas Tech coach Mike Leach sues ESPN an... (Nov '10) Dec '10 Sad Alum 78 4
More from around the web