Mike Leach on Arizona job: 'It's an exciting position'

Nov 2, 2011 Full story: Tuscon Citizen

AGWildcatReport: Mike Leach on #arizonawildcats job: 'It's an exciting position' ... Yeah, but is he the right fit? http://t.co/NnZLJvNl AGWildcatReport: #arizonawildcats lose a committed LB from Texas because of Stoops' firing.

Full Story
Mickey

Odessa, TX

#1 Nov 3, 2011
I think Mike Leach would add value to any team he might go to, as long as he is left along to coach a team in his own way. He put Texas Tech on the national map, and I'm quite sure he can do this again, expecially if he still has recruiting strength in Texas and the surrounding states. This has definitely helped him become a valuable asset to football coaching at any level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Famous sports broadcaster fired over anti-gay c... (Sep '13) Sep '13 jamba 1
Craig James losing in the court of public opinion (Jan '12) Jan '12 ART DECO MAN 3
ESPN football analyst Craig James runs for Senate (Dec '11) Dec '11 Chosen Traveler 3
ESPN football analyst Craig James runs for Senate (Dec '11) Dec '11 OneRyder 1
Sources: Leach meeting goes well (Dec '10) Dec '10 Charles Moser 1
Former Texas Tech coach Mike Leach sues ESPN an... (Nov '10) Dec '10 Sad Alum 78 4
Gophers looking for a big name as next football... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Brad 117
More from around the web