Leach to appeal TTU lawsuit ruling

Leach to appeal TTU lawsuit ruling

There are 1 comment on the KCBD-TV Lubbock story from Jun 21, 2010, titled Leach to appeal TTU lawsuit ruling. In it, KCBD-TV Lubbock reports that:

Former Texas Tech head football coach Mike Leach has filed paperwork to appeal 99th District Court Judge Bill Sowder's recent ruling confining Leach's lawsuit to one issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBD-TV Lubbock.

daler 482

Lubbock, TX

#1 Jun 22, 2010
good for you coach i hope you get all you desert and more they were wrong you were right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Famous sports broadcaster fired over anti-gay c... (Sep '13) Sep '13 jamba 1
News Craig James losing in the court of public opinion (Jan '12) Jan '12 ART DECO MAN 3
News ESPN football analyst Craig James runs for Senate (Dec '11) Dec '11 Chosen Traveler 3
News ESPN football analyst Craig James runs for Senate (Dec '11) Dec '11 OneRyder 1
News Mike Leach on Arizona job: 'It's an exciting po... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Mickey 1
News Sources: Leach meeting goes well (Dec '10) Dec '10 Charles Moser 1
News Former Texas Tech coach Mike Leach sues ESPN an... (Nov '10) Dec '10 Sad Alum 78 4
More from around the web