Dantonio: Focus on avoiding off-field...

Dantonio: Focus on avoiding off-field problems working

There are 2 comments on the Ann Arbor News story from Jul 25, 2008, titled Dantonio: Focus on avoiding off-field problems working. In it, Ann Arbor News reports that:

Michigan State has personnel issues, but not of the off-the-field variety that has so often been a controversial topic of conversation at the annual Big Ten media days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ann Arbor News.

Kyle Hall

West Orange, NJ

#1 Sep 25, 2008
Mr. Johnson has to be given playing time and allow the game to come to him. Remember all #92 have a passion for the game. And he is truly a play maker, he will be the one your want to go to war with. Coach stop saving him he is better than the seniors in front of him. He is truly a man among boys. Release the beast!!!!!!!!!!
Kyle Hall

Verona, NJ

#2 Oct 14, 2008
I can only say Mr.Johnson 92# stay ready, Because when your number is called. You better play with the focus of Lawerence Taylor and the swagger of Ray Lewis. Go Spartans!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Bates Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fake FG sparked Michigan State (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 3
News Notre Dame's 10 Most Heartbreaking Losses of th... (Sep '11) Sep '11 DoctorLude 2
News College football: National Insider | BuckeyeXtra (Oct '10) Oct '10 dsjr 3
News Believe it or not, Spartans stun Irish (Sep '10) Sep '10 BigDan 1
More from around the web