Mock Draft [1/7/2011]: Redskins select a quarterback

Jan 7, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: RiggosRag

Here is my first crack at doing the mock draft.A This is purely based on each player's reviews, strengths, weaknesses, and ratings among others.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2011
redskins fan in vegas

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jan 7, 2011
go skins, will we trade mcnab and hainsworth? maybe we can bundle them both with portis and get a second and two third round drafts. would be good for the other team also. would rather see mcnab stay and us draft ingram keep portis and buy an offinsive line good luck go skins
brenda copley

Palatka, FL

#2 Jan 7, 2011
not ne, get rid of mcnabb and haynesworth, keep portis and get a good offensive linemen in the draft and pay them a lot of mone, till we see what they can do.GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!
brenda copley

Palatka, FL

#3 Jan 7, 2011
rewrite and dont pay them a lot of money, till we see what they can doo
IntheTrees

Parker, CO

#4 Jan 7, 2011
a 2nd and 2 3rds? Are you nuts? They'll be lucky to get 2 5ths. Besides, Portis is done. Stick a fork in him.
Tom Morris

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2011
McNabb just not the QB he once was, Haynesworth just to self centered to be a grest team player, Portis an awesome back when he is healthy but in the last couple seasons how often has that been? Wrap em up as a package deal or trade em off one at a time but the bottom line is it is time for some fresh faces on the field in Washington! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS 6-n-10 or not I'm no fair weather fan.
bcskins4ever

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2011
redskins fan in vegas wrote:
go skins, will we trade mcnab and hainsworth? maybe we can bundle them both with portis and get a second and two third round drafts. would be good for the other team also. would rather see mcnab stay and us draft ingram keep portis and buy an offinsive line good luck go skins
Hell yeah lets bundle McNabb, Haynesworthless and Portis and try to get Cutler or a high caliber QB or draft pic? Get the Offense & Defense Lines secure and look for a MLB that can tackle! Torain can take the load but try to get someone like Hillis?
rebelskinfan

Grenada, MS

#7 Jan 12, 2011
Ive been a fan of my skins for years and one thing since the glory days of playoffs and super bowls is that our skins are cursed with high dollar vet players that are run down and no good.... sorry mcnabb but its time to do something favre couldn't retire now before it gets even worse. I don't know why everyone thinks cutler is high caliber i just don't see it. I believe you get what you can as far as draft picks or whatever with mcnabb haynes and portis and draft a very good qb and stick with him. It maybe a couple years before we see ourselves at the top again but i believe that is the solution to our problems.
michael

Laconia, TN

#8 Jan 18, 2011
I think the Redskins are retarded for even thinking about getting rid of McNabb. Our line sucks and our receivers are worse. So let's blame McNabb. Address O line in free agency, draft Julio or pick up some in free agency.If we don't go receiver with our first pick then draft a qb to be tutored then start working on repairing the 3-4 defense with remaining picks...because it was horrible. Getting rid of a proven qb who can actually win now and drafting one will set this team back years. I honestly think these people running these draft boards close their eyes and throw darts to pick their starters.
LOL

Tampa, FL

#9 Jan 18, 2011
The Jacksonville Jaguars are hoping to draft a new owner and head coach.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A.J Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler Bray or Aaron Murray: Which QB Has Bright... (Sep '11) Sep '11 trooper2 alabama 3
Top prospect A.J. Green to visit Bengals, Browns (Apr '11) Apr '11 BigDan 1
NFL Pro Day workouts for key ACC, SEC schools (Mar '11) Mar '11 tamara Talley 1
The Can't Miss Prospects (Feb '11) Feb '11 Hugh Jazzcock 2
UGA losing a step in S.C.? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Grip 1
Florida CB Jenkins returning for senior season (Jan '11) Jan '11 Atl Gator 1
Georgia WR Green declares for NFL draft (Jan '11) Jan '11 thomas 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

A.J Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE