Surprise signing adds sizzle to recru...

Surprise signing adds sizzle to recruiting class

There are 1 comment on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Feb 4, 2009, titled Surprise signing adds sizzle to recruiting class. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

Hit the delete button on the storyline on Georgia's 2009 recruiting class that went like this: rack up talented players early but fizzle with top targets remaining on National Signing Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

Dee-J-Lee

AOL

#1 Feb 5, 2009
Greg Reid knew Georgia had signed five-star corner
Brandem Smith, also knew that last year top recruit Aaron Cuff was posed to play corner this year so choose another route. safety Jawanza Starling also knew Georgia had Bacarri Rambo who will push for playing time this year with another guy named John Knox, last year class was a good one and will start showing up in the line up. this is a very good class even thro small in numbers. I am still suprised we landed those two QB's I was suprise we landed M. Brown the wide out
with Tarvas King and Isreal Troup coming to play this year. Talent every where, Go Dogs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A.J Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tyler Bray or Aaron Murray: Which QB Has Bright... (Sep '11) Sep '11 trooper2 alabama 3
News Top prospect A.J. Green to visit Bengals, Browns (Apr '11) Apr '11 BigDan 1
News NFL Pro Day workouts for key ACC, SEC schools (Mar '11) Mar '11 tamara Talley 1
News The Can't Miss Prospects (Feb '11) Feb '11 Hugh Jazzcock 2
News UGA losing a step in S.C.? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Grip 1
News Mock Draft [1/7/2011]: Redskins select a quarte... (Jan '11) Jan '11 LOL 9
News Florida CB Jenkins returning for senior season (Jan '11) Jan '11 Atl Gator 1
More from around the web