SEC says Georgia got raw deal on cele...

SEC says Georgia got raw deal on celebration call

There are 76 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Oct 5, 2009, titled SEC says Georgia got raw deal on celebration call. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

The Southeastern Conference said Monday that Georgia receiver A.J. Green should not have been penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct after his late touchdown against No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Oct 7, 2009
Duh
Kayla Ga Ga

United States

#2 Oct 7, 2009
BigDan wrote:
Duh
I second that!

=)

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#3 Oct 7, 2009
Third! What do I win?
Kayla Ga Ga

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2009
CPEM wrote:
Third! What do I win?
CONGRATS! You are the lucky winner! And you win a kiss from....BIG DAN! LOL! J/K.

Burn, baby, burn!

#5 Oct 8, 2009
Kayla Ga Ga wrote:
<quoted text>CONGRATS! You are the lucky winner! And you win a kiss from....BIG DAN! LOL! J/K.
Oh hizzel no!

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#6 Oct 8, 2009
strange string, Enjoy the game CPEM?

Burn, baby, burn!

#7 Oct 8, 2009
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
strange string, Enjoy the game CPEM?
Hell yah I did. Can't quite say the Cardinals fans sitting near us had quite the enjoyable experience, however. But hey, what did you expect when you get seats in the left field pavilion with all the rowdies? This one Cardinal fan chick got wasted really early in the game (she couldn't stand up straight) and everyone was just razzing her cuz she was talking so much shyt when the game started. Her boyfriend never said a word. I'll give them both credit, though, they stuck around for the entire game, unlike the other Cardinal fans near us, who bolted in the 8th. Chickenshyts. This one Cardinal fan (in his late 20s) was there with his dad, who was a Dodger fan. Dad asked us to pose for a picture with his son to show the folks back home. Never knew we could cram that many middle-fingers into one picture. Actually, they really didn't have anything to fear. There was a lot of trash-talking, but it was reasonable and never verged on the violent. Plus there was a TON of security. Maybe that helped...

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#8 Oct 8, 2009
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yah I did. Can't quite say the Cardinals fans sitting near us had quite the enjoyable experience, however. But hey, what did you expect when you get seats in the left field pavilion with all the rowdies?
That is personally my favorite place to sit..with all the caca palos..lol!! Alot of funny shyt goes on there.
LA gator

Grovetown, GA

#9 Oct 8, 2009
Lets see GA kick the ball off to LSU 17 yard line. Trindon ran the ball to GA 43 yard line and penalty on kickoff give lsu the ball at GA 38 yard line Scott ran it in for TD. GA had 47 sec wit 2 timeouts and LSU penatlty for celebration at home and still CHOKE CRY ME A RIVER GA SUCKS 49 yards TOTAL OFF. first half I HOPE YOU KEEP CRYING FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR BOO HOO BOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#10 Oct 8, 2009
LA gator wrote:
Lets see GA kick the ball off to LSU 17 yard line. Trindon ran the ball to GA 43 yard line and penalty on kickoff give lsu the ball at GA 38 yard line Scott ran it in for TD. GA had 47 sec wit 2 timeouts and LSU penatlty for celebration at home and still CHOKE CRY ME A RIVER GA SUCKS 49 yards TOTAL OFF. first half I HOPE YOU KEEP CRYING FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR BOO HOO BOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!
hey GATOR where you been you sour turd long time no see poor old Timmy got his dick knock in the dirt there BUD LMAO @ that good to see a real trash talker back on ROLL TIDE BABY NICK will pull it out BOO

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#11 Oct 8, 2009
LOL that has to be one of your funniest posts!!!
Kayla Ga Ga wrote:
<quoted text>CONGRATS! You are the lucky winner! And you win a kiss from....BIG DAN! LOL! J/K.
Kayla Ga Ga

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2009
Matt from Columbus wrote:
LOL that has to be one of your funniest posts!!!
<quoted text>
LOL, I was playing around! It was funny, though, I have to say.
Kayla Ga Ga

United States

#13 Oct 9, 2009
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hizzel no!
Fo shizzle! LOL, I was joking about the kiss.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#14 Oct 9, 2009
I give that joke 5 stars because it goes along with my joke that Big Dan was a cheerleader. Of course Big Dan is too manly for that one and he'd probably kick my butt for saying it. Good thing we're online.
Kayla Ga Ga wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I was playing around! It was funny, though, I have to say.
Kayla Ga Ga

United States

#15 Oct 11, 2009
I give that joke 5 stars because it goes along with my joke that Big Dan was a cheerleader. Of course Big Dan is too manly for that one and he'd probably kick my butt for saying it. Good thing we're online.
<quoted text>
I know, he would kick your butt for real if you two were in person!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#16 Oct 11, 2009
Gee thanks!
Kayla Ga Ga wrote:
<quoted text>I know, he would kick your butt for real if you two were in person!
Kayla Ga Ga

Grove Hill, AL

#17 Oct 12, 2009
Gee thanks!
<quoted text>
You're welcome! BTW, saw your pics on Myspace. Cool!

DeathValley56 Ghost

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#19 Oct 13, 2009
LA gator wrote:
Great post.........But, it took us two or 3 plays to score; and the drive more like started closer to our own 40 yard line rather than the GA 43. Reuben Randle caught a pass duing the drive. He was a 5 star Wide Receiver playing; and he played an impact in this game with clutch catches on this and other drive(s). I know it took us between 2 or 3 plays to move the ball about 60 yards. They had 2 1/2 times longer than we had to score with 2 time outs left. But, we intercepted it to end the game. Georgia is a bunch of crybabies!!! Boo hoo Boo hoo Boo hoo Boo hoo Boo hoo!!!

DeathValley56 Ghost

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#20 Oct 13, 2009
Georgia has no character either. They come out and get smashed by Tennessee the next week!!! What crybabies Georgia is!!! Boo hoo Boo hoo!!!

DUB

Since: Mar 08

North East Ga

#21 Oct 17, 2009
I hate the Bulldogs and all the fans who have more excuses than a car thief. The last two years the UGA fans loved the team and thought the coaches were the second coming of Dooley. But one bad year, no, one bad month, and the UGA fans want to blame everybody but the actual team. I heard more blame thrown toward the ref's, the coaches, the sideline judge, the time keeper, the chain gang, and anyone else who doesn't actually play the game. Every school has a bad year, every team has bad games, and every coaching staff has tough years because the alumni and fans want more than the players can produce. But not one time have I heard a single fan blame the players. No one has blamed them one time. Well no one except the professionals who see the staff is doing what they can with what they have. Richt did not become a bad coach last month. UGA fans refuse to accept their beloved football team could lose, so they blame everyone from the ticket taker to the guy selling peanuts in the upper deck. But nobody and I mean nobody better blame the team. So my new idea is to blame the fans who show up and distract the players from the game by acting like fools barking and yelling in the stands. I mean if UGA fans don't want to blame the players, I want to do my part to push the blame where it belongs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A.J Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tyler Bray or Aaron Murray: Which QB Has Bright... (Sep '11) Sep '11 trooper2 alabama 3
News Top prospect A.J. Green to visit Bengals, Browns (Apr '11) Apr '11 BigDan 1
News NFL Pro Day workouts for key ACC, SEC schools (Mar '11) Mar '11 tamara Talley 1
News The Can't Miss Prospects (Feb '11) Feb '11 Hugh Jazzcock 2
News UGA losing a step in S.C.? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Grip 1
News Mock Draft [1/7/2011]: Redskins select a quarte... (Jan '11) Jan '11 LOL 9
News Florida CB Jenkins returning for senior season (Jan '11) Jan '11 Atl Gator 1
More from around the web