College hoops: Wildcats limp into Cha...

College hoops: Wildcats limp into Chapel Hill

There are 1 comment on the Salisbury Post story from Nov 18, 2008, titled College hoops: Wildcats limp into Chapel Hill. In it, Salisbury Post reports that:

LEXINGTON, Ky. a ' Kentucky coach Billy Gillispie was surprised when a reporter told him that North Carolina senior Tyler Hansbrough won't play tonight when the Wildcats take on the top-ranked Tar Heels.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salisbury Post.

catsfurever

Corbin, KY

#1 Nov 18, 2008
Kentucky's loss to VMI will be forgotten after they embarrass UNC tonight...I cant wait to see our defense working together..b/c if we score like we have been and play with great defense, UNC better beware!!!! GOOOOO CATSS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyler Zeller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll finds more UNC fans than Duke in North Car... (Feb '12) Apr '12 NumberOneInWins 5
News NBA Draft 2012: Jared Sullinger and 7 Prospects... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Joe Bryant 1
News No. 5 North Carolina beats No. 9 Wisconsin 60-57 (Dec '11) Dec '11 Mr Breeze 4
News Kentucky advances to the Final Four with 76-69 ... (Mar '11) Apr '11 Envy And Fear UK ... 7
News Finding His Way: Freshman Barnes starting to ge... (Dec '10) Dec '10 uncman3 1
News Spotlight game: North Carolina vs. Texas (Dec '09) Dec '09 Dinamik 1
News Duke-North Carolina, round 1: The questions eac... (Feb '09) Feb '09 brad 1
More from around the web