Recap: Memphis vs. Michigan

Recap: Memphis vs. Michigan

There are 2 comments on the The News Tribune story from Nov 21, 2011, titled Recap: Memphis vs. Michigan. In it, The News Tribune reports that:

Tim Hardaway, Jr. notched a game-high 21 points to go with seven rebounds and five assists, as No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Tribune.

johnny D

Decatur, GA

#1 Nov 21, 2011
Business as usual for the Memphis Tigers. The Tigers are an oddsmakers nightmare...but only in the long term picture.Recent history suggests its a pretty good bet that Memphis will loose to a Top 25 team...but recent history also suggests that to the polsters,WHO you loose to doesn't seem to matter as much....if you're Memphis. This is because the Tigers prowl CUSA...which has a lot of interesting institutions but rarely a basketball team ranked nationally,albeit Memphis..So spin the loss to Michigan tonight as a HUGE win for the Wolverines,but know that the Wolverines schedule is loaded with top 25 contests while the Tiger fans can't wait for conference play. Twenty five or so wins later followed by the conference tournament in....you guessed it,Memphis!! JOKE!
johnny D

Decatur, GA

#2 Nov 21, 2011
My bad,this years tournament in Tulsa.That changes everything!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trey Burke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rookie Projections: Trey Burke (Aug '13) Aug '13 Alien Truth 3
News Trey Burke determined to stay confident after s... (Jul '13) Jul '13 MichiganSUCKS 1
News Tim Hardaway Jr. selected by the New York Knick... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Henry O 1
News Lopresti: Louisville vs. Michigan, by the numbers (Apr '13) Apr '13 bruno piretti - 1
News Burke's big title game not enough for Michigan (Apr '13) Apr '13 Final Four 1
News Michigan's Burke named Robertson Trophy winner (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sleeperprep 2
News Wolverines Crush VCU in NCAA Third Round (Mar '13) Mar '13 Go Blue Forever 15
More from around the web