Michigan 66, SCU 35: Wolverines pull ...

Michigan 66, SCU 35: Wolverines pull away early

There are 1 comment on the Detroit Free Press story from Nov 15, 2010, titled Michigan 66, SCU 35: Wolverines pull away early. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Tim Hardaway Jr. had a few butterflies in his stomach before Michigan's game against South Carolina Upstate Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

zach turner

Lapeer, MI

#1 Nov 18, 2010
darius morris is going to be a star point guard in big ten basketball this year and he is going to be even better next year, plus the talent he has to dish the ball to. tim Hardaway! allot of young talent on this michigan squad. i think that if they really grow togather this season they can compete in the big ten tournament if they beat the easy teams this year. we need more assist & rebounds!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stu Douglass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wolverines' Lee still looking for solutions U-M... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Brian 1
News DeShawn Sims scores 18, Michigan upsets No. 4 U... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Travis 1
More from around the web