John Clay: Arkansas loss shows Cats a...

John Clay: Arkansas loss shows Cats are not improving

There are 2 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Feb 24, 2011, titled John Clay: Arkansas loss shows Cats are not improving. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Now that this team has become the first Kentucky basketball team to lose six SEC road games in a season since the conference expanded, one question begs to be asked.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Envy And Fear UK Cats

Hodgenville, KY

#1 Feb 24, 2011
Ouch!! A school record for most sec losses. I sense the media is going to fire this issue up and fans will get antsy-er....not me. I think the powers-that-be at UK will be in Coach Cal's face very soon, privately of course. He will do a sudden and urgent about face and get more intense, become more demanding and pressure the players more, be the drill seargent I'm looking for him to be.....he better!!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 25, 2011
"Mediocre at best Arkansas team" ???

WTF?

Who the sh!t is John Clay and maybe he needs to compare season records.

We beat Tennessee, Vanderbilt, and Kentucky. We are in 2nd place in the West.

What does John Clay consider better than mediocre?

I feel an e-mail coming on for John Clay's eyes only.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rotnei Clarke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 30-minute sessions let Anderson, Ho... (May '11) May '11 Rob Wage 1
News Pelphrey's Words Nice, But a Razorback Win Woul... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Topix 1
News Boynton steps up on both offense, defense (Jan '11) Jan '11 uglyhog 1
News Improved Nobles helps lead Hogs to win (Jan '11) Jan '11 charliecole 1
News Arkansas Razorback Basketball Way Too Early 201... (May '10) May '10 Paul Edwards 1
News No. 2 Kentucky dominates Arkansas 101-70 (Jan '10) Jan '10 Kenny 2
News Arkansas Returns to Court To Face Baylor (Jan '10) Jan '10 alice johnson 2
More from around the web