UCLA bends, but doesn't break in defe...

UCLA bends, but doesn't break in defeating Oregon State

There are 3 comments on the LA Daily News story from Feb 26, 2010, titled UCLA bends, but doesn't break in defeating Oregon State. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Against Washington in a 29-point loss, the UCLA men's basketball team wilted. Against Oregon State on Thursday, the Bruins sagged, too.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Butch

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2010
The entire season has been terrible. Ucla needs a new coach. I can not BELIEVE the money Ben Howland is paid.
FIRE Howland

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2010
Ship his azz back to Pitt.
Al x

Hawthorne, CA

#3 Feb 26, 2010
Both of you bandwagoners can kiss my arse. We got screwed by players leaving earlier than they were projected. Next year's recruiting class is already being touted as one of the best. Wait and see things will be righted next year. You two sound like SUC fans who abandon their team in time of need because they are just summer soldiers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Roll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Real or Perceived: Alford's Recruiting Issues (Sep '13) Sep '13 Brew In 4
News Back to Point Guard U? Notes On UCLA Point Guards (Jul '10) Jul '10 Brew In 1
News UCLA forward Nelson to play in conference tourn... (Mar '10) Apr '10 Rob 40
News Just big-time: March Madness retakes its spot o... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Brew In 1
News PAINTER: It's different finishes for UCLA senio... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Brew In 9
News UCLA gets a Bear hug on its way out of Pac-10 T... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Adrian G 17
News UCLA applies full Nelson, Arizona submits (Mar '10) Mar '10 Robs_AngryGhost 1
More from around the web