Mata-Real plays last game in blue and gold

Apr 13, 2008 Full story: The Daily Bruin

“It's definitely going to be stuck in my mind the rest of my life”

' As Lorenzo Mata-Real began to cover his head with a towel toward the end of UCLA's Final Four loss to Memphis, teammate Michael Roll was quick to pull the towel off the senior's head. via The Daily Bruin

Read more
mario flores

Downey, CA

#1 Apr 13, 2008
Lorenzo, just wanted to thank you for four outstanding years at UCLA, you made us latinos very proud, you represented us very well. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Roll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Real or Perceived: Alford's Recruiting Issues (Sep '13) Sep '13 Brew In 4
News Back to Point Guard U? Notes On UCLA Point Guards (Jul '10) Jul '10 Brew In 1
News UCLA forward Nelson to play in conference tourn... (Mar '10) Apr '10 Rob 40
News Just big-time: March Madness retakes its spot o... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Brew In 1
News PAINTER: It's different finishes for UCLA senio... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Brew In 9
News UCLA gets a Bear hug on its way out of Pac-10 T... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Adrian G 17
News UCLA applies full Nelson, Arizona submits (Mar '10) Mar '10 Robs_AngryGhost 1
More from around the web