Sedale gone from roster

Sedale gone from roster

There are 7 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Nov 4, 2008, titled Sedale gone from roster. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Derek Kellogg is back the Mullins Center, his old home. This time, instead of playing for the University of Massachusetts, he's the basketball coach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Eric

AOL

#1 Nov 4, 2008
Jones needs more meat on his bones if he's going to play with the big boys.
leave em wanting more

Gales Ferry, CT

#2 Nov 4, 2008
So what's the story with Sedale? I assume he has a phone number ... or family still in the city ... or high school and prep coaches and teammates who might know his whereabouts ... what's the deal? Otherwise we're left to guess at the reasons, and that's not fair to him.
William Pitt

AOL

#3 Nov 4, 2008
Sedale still lives in Pittsfield. His Mom has a hair place on West Housatonic "Sedales" or something. He probably just gave up on basketball. That's too bad, he had some real potential.
Eric

AOL

#4 Nov 4, 2008
William Pitt wrote:
Sedale still lives in Pittsfield. His Mom has a hair place on West Housatonic "Sedales" or something. He probably just gave up on basketball. That's too bad, he had some real potential.
I don't know if you ever got to a UMASS game when he was on the roster, but just standing there next to the other players, it was obvious he needed to spend some serious time in the weight room and bulk up. As far as his skills go, I personally never thought he was D1. D3, D2 at best.
biibbi night

Glens Falls, NY

#5 Nov 4, 2008
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if you ever got to a UMASS game when he was on the roster, but just standing there next to the other players, it was obvious he needed to spend some serious time in the weight room and bulk up. As far as his skills go, I personally never thought he was D1. D3, D2 at best.
He could still duk it over your a.$$.
Eric

AOL

#6 Nov 4, 2008
biibbi night wrote:
<quoted text>He could still duk it over your a.$$.
Hell, Chamberlain could dunk over Russell, but who has more rings?

Since: Aug 08

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Nov 4, 2008
Weak article. I agree, why not give the readers some color on the situation? I saw him... nice talent and he killed it here in Western Mass, but D1 is D1 is D1. I hope he ends up at a program soon where he can contribute and get his degree. All the best to Mr. Jones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luke Bonner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Season is set to go (Sep '09) Sep '09 Captain Toke 1
News Minutemen drop heartbreaker in OT (Jan '09) Jan '09 David 1
News Hill scores 30 to lead IUPUI past UMass (Dec '07) Dec '07 IndyTom 7
More from around the web