Thabeet-Blair Matchup Gets Heated

Full story: Hartford Courant

Sam Young was the primary scorer in both UConn -Pittsburgh games this season, and there was no better player on the court Saturday at the Petersen Events Center.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Mar 9, 2009
David N

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

Judged:

Pittsburgh is a team of thugs... seriously, why would Blair do that? I don't think Thabeet did anything wrong to him. They both went for the ball, and it was a 50/50 chance, and when Blair fell he just kicked at Thabeet's legs like a little child. Thabeet reacts to it and Blair says "nobody knocks me down" like some testosterone overdosed idiot. I hope UConn gets Pitt again in the Big East playoffs. I want to see Blair cry like the punk he is
lenn

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

Judged:

David N wrote:
Pittsburgh is a team of thugs... seriously, why would Blair do that? I don't think Thabeet did anything wrong to him. They both went for the ball, and it was a 50/50 chance, and when Blair fell he just kicked at Thabeet's legs like a little child. Thabeet reacts to it and Blair says "nobody knocks me down" like some testosterone overdosed idiot. I hope UConn gets Pitt again in the Big East playoffs. I want to see Blair cry like the punk he is
But UCONN is the team with real life ex cons
Sheryl

Amston, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

Judged:

lenn wrote:
<quoted text>
But UCONN is the team with real life ex cons
Ain't no doubt about that.
Don

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

Judged:

Sheryl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be jealous fool that you have no talents and live an insignificant life.
Calhouns Cry Towel

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Judged:

David N wrote:
Pitt - 2 UConn - 0
JJP in CT

Addison, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Judged:

Calhouns Cry Towel wrote:
<quoted text>
Pitt - 2 UConn - 0
Pitt is great during the regular season and in the Big East tournament but they always seem to underachieve during the NCAA tournament. The reason? I think their physical style of play which is tolerated in the Big East is not during the tournament.

I like Sam Young, he's the real deal but Blair is just a thug. Don't be surprised if he gets ejected for his dirty style of play in the tournament.
PittPaul

Lemoyne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Judged:

One man's dirt is another man's grit - Chevy Troutman, Aaron Gray, DuJuan Blair - do you get the Pitt picture? It's MENS basketball. In the BIG EAST.
And the reason Pitt has lost in the past is they have never had a 'go to' scorer like they do now in Sam Young. Step aside youngins - Pitt is taking the court!
lighten up

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Judged:

PittPaul Arron Gray averaged over 20 points a game and he wasn't a go to scorer. Yes this might be Pitts best team ever. Oh and by the way the stats that really count. National Championships UConn-2 Pitt-0 and if we want to take this further total Big East Championships UConn-16 Pitt-6 and you guys haven't even made it to the elite 8 since 1974. You guys have gotten the best of us so far this year in head to heat matchups but don't go proclaim Pitt this superior program because that is the furthest thing from the truth.
Timster

North Westchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Sheryl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bout time you started posting with tags from the gentler sex,since we all consider you to be among that group, PizmoPete, Coach Kenny, HaHa, Racous,(and whatever the voices tell you). How's YOUR team doing this year Cybil???? Yep, that's what I thought......GO HUSKIES!!!!!!
ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Judged:

Timster wrote:
<quoted text> Bout time you started posting with tags from the gentler sex,since we all consider you to be among that group, PizmoPete, Coach Kenny, HaHa, Racous,(and whatever the voices tell you). How's YOUR team doing this year Cybil???? Yep, that's what I thought......GO HUSKIES!!!!!!
All these posters sure have you confused toady-timpy. It's pretty easy to see they're all different posters - except for a certified clueless douchebag like you that is - bwa ha ha ha!!
Timster

North Westchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
All these posters sure have you confused toady-timpy. It's pretty easy to see they're all different posters - except for a certified clueless douchebag like you that is - bwa ha ha ha!!
The first step toward fixing your problems, is admitting you have one, no matter what the "voices" tell you. Now I know the Medication route doesn't seem to be working, doesn't anyone in your life care enough about you to possibly offer another solution; Exorcism ???? By the way, How's YOUR team doing this year Cybil???
ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Timster wrote:
<quoted text> The first step toward fixing your problems, is admitting you have one, no matter what the "voices" tell you. Now I know the Medication route doesn't seem to be working, doesn't anyone in your life care enough about you to possibly offer another solution; Exorcism ???? By the way, How's YOUR team doing this year Cybil???
Keep thinking it's all ONE poster timpy!- bwa ha ha - talk about "voices" and needing an exorcism!! What a dumbazz DOUCHEBAG you are! BW HA HA!!!!
Timster

North Westchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Could ONE of the "voices" please just tell me how YOUR team is doing this year????? You seem to be getting a little frustrated Bullwinkle. Take some meds and get back to me! Go Huskies!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Levance Fields Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 Reasons Pitt Should Have Fired Jamie Dixon Af... (Mar '13) Mar '13 biff 1
No. 3 Texas- Pittsburgh: Previewing The CBE Cla... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Matt Fontana 1
NCAA Top Seeds Tar Heels, Louisville Play Tonight (Apr '09) Apr '09 kenan robeson 1
Sean Miller May Be Target in UVA Search for Hea... (Mar '09) Mar '09 paul 5
A familiar ending for Pitt's season of firsts (Mar '09) Mar '09 frustrated in ATL 1
High stakes for Huskies with Pitt in town (Feb '09) Mar '09 Timster 2
Pittsburgh Survives Sweet 16 Scare (Mar '09) Mar '09 CheckYoFax 1

Search the Levance Fields Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••