Questions with Bob Sansevere: Gophers...

Questions with Bob Sansevere: Gophers radio analyst Spencer Tol...

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 15, 2010, titled Questions with Bob Sansevere: Gophers radio analyst Spencer Tol.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Minnesota's Spencer Tollackson, Thursday, March 8, 2007. Spencer Tollackson played in the NCAA tournament as a freshman member of the University of Minnesota men's basketball team, and he's going back to the Big Dance with the Gophers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

davy jones

Lincoln, NE

#2 Mar 16, 2010
sorry-- as a color man for a major college program he is awful-strictly amateurish.At least they have a decent play by play man now instead of the dreadful Dave Lee.
Pulling hair

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Mar 16, 2010
Appropriate picture of Tollackson...that's how we all felt when he got the ball at MN and now on the radio. He sounds more like a guy sitting around with his drinking buddies than a pro. commentator.

Since: Feb 08

Rochester, MN

#4 Mar 17, 2010
Keep working on that analysis, Spence. "Colton, to me, was the MVP of the Big Ten tournament" --- wow, and here I would've voted for Evan Turner. Bring back Kevin Lynch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Westbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iverson wants to play again (Jun '10) Jun '10 Not a believer 2
News Tom Powers: Rumors are distracting, but Tubby S... (Mar '10) Mar '10 TC Florida 27
News Gophers eliminated in NCAA tournament (Mar '10) Mar '10 jackoe 31
News Westbrook's career comes to emotional end (Mar '10) Mar '10 walrus1807 1
News Devoe Joseph finds his comfort zone and makes t... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Gardy 1
News Little problems add up big (Feb '10) Mar '10 mike hill 7
News Relieved Gophers hoping to make some noise in N... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Goldy Gopher 13
More from around the web