Has UConn Huskies' Jim Calhoun Completely Lost His Mind?

Mar 8, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

UConn coach Jim Calhoun has always been a little off. He regularly subs players out in the first minute of games if they make mistakes.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2010
Les Fenton

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

I just think the time has come to look for another head coach for the Huskies. He has had great success with the Huskies but also has failed to deliver even though he has had the talent. The fault probably lies within the coaching staff and not just Jim Calhoun. The Huskies were the best with Howie Dickenman and Karl Hobbs were coaching and recruiting for the Huskies.

I believe that UConn, in most cases, had the players but somehow could not put a winning team on the court. Who is the fault? The coaching staff. Who is the head coach? Jim Calhoun.

I really believe that Jim Calhoun is the best coach UConn ever had and his winning ways in the early years enables UConn to attract top players in the country to this day. Unfortunately I think the time has come for a change.
Bob in florida

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Just about every coach in the country hold Coach Calhoun in the highest regard. His records speak for themselves and as a Uconn fan for many decades I thank the Lord for his arrival at Uconn. Please let the world know when you attain his success.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kemba Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UConn Basketball: 4 Players Who Must Step Up fo... (May '12) May '12 john russo 1
UConn Men's Basketball Glance -- NCAA To... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jack Russo 1
Walker, Moore Named John R. Wooden All-Americans (Mar '11) Mar '11 Billybob 1
Blog (Mar '11) Mar '11 Rodney 1
Kemba's 33 Powers UConn Past Cincy (Mar '11) Mar '11 TopMod9 1
Connecticut opens Big East Men's Basketball Tou... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mark JM 2
Top 25: No. 8 Kentucky loses to UConn (Nov '10) Dec '10 gocards 5

Search the Kemba Walker Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••