Top 25: No. 8 Kentucky loses to UConn

Top 25: No. 8 Kentucky loses to UConn

There are 5 comments on the WNDY-TV Indianapolis story from Nov 25, 2010, titled Top 25: No. 8 Kentucky loses to UConn. In it, WNDY-TV Indianapolis reports that:

Kemba Walker scored 29 points and Connecticut beat a Top 10 team for the second straight day, knocking off No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNDY-TV Indianapolis.

jakerz

United States

#1 Nov 25, 2010
First off,U Conn is simply a better squad then originally thought and the Big East will be a great test throughout the season.....Kentucky has inherint NBA talent,but will never win consistantly enough to emerge in the current tourney format...NBA gameplan, NBA physical specimans....highschool execution
gocards

United States

#2 Nov 26, 2010
I agree, UConn looks pretty good right now, but its hilarious to hear all the UK fans suddenly proclaim UConn to be so great when as an unranked team they thump UK then at the same time declaring Butler (a team that lost 1 starter from last years runner up team) as grossly overranked when the Cards whipped them.
The Truth

Chaplin, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2010
gocards wrote:
I agree, UConn looks pretty good right now, but its hilarious to hear all the UK fans suddenly proclaim UConn to be so great when as an unranked team they thump UK then at the same time declaring Butler (a team that lost 1 starter from last years runner up team) as grossly overranked when the Cards whipped them.
Crow red birds, we will change your tune in a month! How do you guys want your crow this year?? Cooked or RAW??? Like your alums say, do you want CHEESE on that?? LMFAO!!!
devon

AOL

#4 Dec 5, 2010
jakerz wrote:
First off,U Conn is simply a better squad then originally thought and the Big East will be a great test throughout the season.....Kentucky has inherint NBA talent,but will never win consistantly enough to emerge in the current tourney format...NBA gameplan, NBA physical specimans....highschool execution
coach cal needs to stop putting all his eggs in one basket. the one and done basket. otherwise , every year UK will have a talented contender that doesnt have the maturity to win it all. of course kanter could win his appeal. hell has froze over once before, just ask the eagles.
gocards

United States

#5 Dec 6, 2010
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Crow red birds, we will change your tune in a month! How do you guys want your crow this year?? Cooked or RAW??? Like your alums say, do you want CHEESE on that?? LMFAO!!!
I'm not crowing, UK should win but I don't think it is a given. I'm just making fun of the UK fan's lack of common sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kemba Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UConn Basketball: 4 Players Who Must Step Up fo... (May '12) May '12 john russo 1
News UConn Men's Basketball Glance -- NCAA To... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jack Russo 1
News Walker, Moore Named John R. Wooden All-Americans (Mar '11) Mar '11 Billybob 1
News Blog (Mar '11) Mar '11 Rodney 1
News Kemba's 33 Powers UConn Past Cincy (Mar '11) Mar '11 TopMod9 1
News Connecticut opens Big East Men's Basketball Tou... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mark JM 2
News The Big East is the best conference in America (Dec '10) Dec '10 BigDan 1
More from around the web