Purdue searching for answers

Purdue searching for answers

There are 2 comments on the Fort Wayne News-Sentinel story from Jan 25, 2010, titled Purdue searching for answers. In it, Fort Wayne News-Sentinel reports that:

Seemingly, Purdue has awoken from its three-game slumber and is again ready to embark on its journey of success this basketball season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Wayne News-Sentinel.

BoJ

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 25, 2010
Tom Davis with all due respect. Purdue has won back to back games and is in the top 10 currently. One being a signature road win against a tough Illinois team in their house; their only home loss of the season. Against Michigan we were up 27 points in the 2nd half and Painter rotated in 4 bench players in a simple effort to get those kids valuable minutes in a game that was clearly dominated, and still won by double digits. To say Purdue isn't back and will be searching for answers as to where the season went wrong is atrocious. A 16-4 start would be the end of the world? This article is a joke and clearly comes from someone who is watching Purdue play through an incredibly strict negative lens.
Tiger Woods

Lake Forest, CA

#2 Jan 25, 2010
I am searching for my wife......and yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keaton Grant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boilers' seniors prepared, willing to give 'any... (Mar '10) Mar '10 vita 1
News College basketball notebook: Purdue hangs on bu... (Feb '10) Mar '10 Nicholas David Wu... 5
News Purdue will make history vs. UConn (Mar '09) Mar '09 outtahere 1
News Purdue makes own noise in beating Washington (Mar '09) Mar '09 reality 6
News Purdue rides momentum into tournament (Mar '09) Mar '09 Pete 1
News Purdue shocked by Northwestern (Mar '09) Mar '09 Boilermaker Jane 1
News Illini's Mike Davis getting back into swing of ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 KCR 2
More from around the web