College basketball notebook: Purdue h...

College basketball notebook: Purdue hangs on but loses Hummel |...

There are 5 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 25, 2010, titled College basketball notebook: Purdue hangs on but loses Hummel |.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Robbie Hummel glumly watched Purdue play without him in the second half, his palm barely keeping his chin up with crutches beside him on the bench.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Roger

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Feb 25, 2010
I hope Hummel is able to come back. This guy is a heckuva player but has been injured frequently. For Purdue to represent in the NCAA tourney we all should root for Hummel to make a quick comeback.
Kylie

Crystal Lake, IL

#2 Feb 25, 2010
ROBBIE!!!!!!!!!! If I hear the words "season ending surgery" I will break down in tears. Please be O.K. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! We need you!!!!!!!!!!
Jason

Newark, OH

#3 Feb 25, 2010
ACL tear he's done for the season. It's going to take a year at best to get him on the court again.

“Bleeding Scarlet and Gray!”

Since: Sep 09

Worthington

#4 Feb 26, 2010
This is too bad, I wish him the best of luck in recovery, but it gives us a chance to take the 1 spot in the Big Ten!
Nicholas David Wuethrich

Monon, IN

#5 Mar 15, 2010
Hummel, I have something to tell you. These are the last words i have to say about you is,i love you. Think of me when i was at the game and i shaked your hand and also tell kris kramer about it to. My name is Nicholas David Wuethrich and i live in Francesville,IN. Send me a letter. My address is 333 N morton Street Francesville,IN 47946

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keaton Grant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boilers' seniors prepared, willing to give 'any... (Mar '10) Mar '10 vita 1
News Purdue searching for answers (Jan '10) Jan '10 Tiger Woods 2
News Purdue will make history vs. UConn (Mar '09) Mar '09 outtahere 1
News Purdue makes own noise in beating Washington (Mar '09) Mar '09 reality 6
News Purdue rides momentum into tournament (Mar '09) Mar '09 Pete 1
News Purdue shocked by Northwestern (Mar '09) Mar '09 Boilermaker Jane 1
News Illini's Mike Davis getting back into swing of ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 KCR 2
More from around the web