Top 25: No. 8 Kentucky loses to UConn

Nov 25, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WNDY-TV Indianapolis

Kemba Walker scored 29 points and Connecticut beat a Top 10 team for the second straight day, knocking off No.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
jakerz

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 25, 2010
 
First off,U Conn is simply a better squad then originally thought and the Big East will be a great test throughout the season.....Kentucky has inherint NBA talent,but will never win consistantly enough to emerge in the current tourney format...NBA gameplan, NBA physical specimans....highschool execution
gocards

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 26, 2010
 
I agree, UConn looks pretty good right now, but its hilarious to hear all the UK fans suddenly proclaim UConn to be so great when as an unranked team they thump UK then at the same time declaring Butler (a team that lost 1 starter from last years runner up team) as grossly overranked when the Cards whipped them.
The Truth

Chaplin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 29, 2010
 
gocards wrote:
I agree, UConn looks pretty good right now, but its hilarious to hear all the UK fans suddenly proclaim UConn to be so great when as an unranked team they thump UK then at the same time declaring Butler (a team that lost 1 starter from last years runner up team) as grossly overranked when the Cards whipped them.
Crow red birds, we will change your tune in a month! How do you guys want your crow this year?? Cooked or RAW??? Like your alums say, do you want CHEESE on that?? LMFAO!!!
devon

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 5, 2010
 
jakerz wrote:
First off,U Conn is simply a better squad then originally thought and the Big East will be a great test throughout the season.....Kentucky has inherint NBA talent,but will never win consistantly enough to emerge in the current tourney format...NBA gameplan, NBA physical specimans....highschool execution
coach cal needs to stop putting all his eggs in one basket. the one and done basket. otherwise , every year UK will have a talented contender that doesnt have the maturity to win it all. of course kanter could win his appeal. hell has froze over once before, just ask the eagles.
gocards

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 6, 2010
 
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Crow red birds, we will change your tune in a month! How do you guys want your crow this year?? Cooked or RAW??? Like your alums say, do you want CHEESE on that?? LMFAO!!!
I'm not crowing, UK should win but I don't think it is a given. I'm just making fun of the UK fan's lack of common sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kalin Lucas Discussions

Search the Kalin Lucas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MSU player Korie Lucious arrested for drunk dri... (Sep '10) Sep '10 anonymous 1
Michigan State players happy Tom Izzo returning... (Jun '10) Jun '10 spartanman 1
Photo (Mar '10) Mar '10 triple6vamp 2
Spartans looking for a big night from sophomore... (Jan '10) Jan '10 dutchSpartan 1
Horns Topple Michigan State 79-68 (Dec '09) Dec '09 charles miller 1
HDNet Presents Live Coverage of the 2009 Legend... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Leta 1
Preseason all-Big Ten Basketball Team (Oct '09) Oct '09 charles miller 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••