While UCLA product Collison is buzz w...

While UCLA product Collison is buzz word in New Orleans, Holida...

There are 4 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Jun 26, 2009, titled While UCLA product Collison is buzz word in New Orleans, Holida.... In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Former UCLA point guard Darren Collison had nothing but time to kill, so as he reminisced earlier this week about his multitude of NBA workouts, several times the conversation turned to the New Orleans Hornets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Jackie Robinson B-4 a Dodger”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 26, 2009
Good luck to both Bruins chosen in the first round...UCLA had six players - Jordan Farmar, Arron Afflalo, Russell Westbrook, Kevin Love, Holiday and Collison - drafted in the first round in the past four years, the most of any school.

Go Bruins!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#2 Jun 26, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
Good luck to both Bruins chosen in the first round...UCLA had six players - Jordan Farmar, Arron Afflalo, Russell Westbrook, Kevin Love, Holiday and Collison - drafted in the first round in the past four years, the most of any school.
Go Bruins!!
Might I add that UCLA is the all-time collegiate leader in NBA Draft selections with 106 players drafted, so this isn't some short-term, feel good thing like over at the Galen Center! In addition, the Bruins have the best NBA-ready coach in all of college!

Okay all you athletic, high school Round Ballers, take notice on what Rob and I just said.

IT BEHOOVES YOU TO COME TO WESTWOOD!

“Jackie Robinson B-4 a Dodger”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 26, 2009
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I add that UCLA is the all-time collegiate leader in NBA Draft selections with 106 players drafted, so this isn't some short-term, feel good thing like over at the Galen Center! In addition, the Bruins have the best NBA-ready coach in all of college!
Okay all you athletic, high school Round Ballers, take notice on what Rob and I just said.
IT BEHOOVES YOU TO COME TO WESTWOOD!
that's what I'm talkin' about!
my thoughts

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 26, 2009
go bruins!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Shipp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bruins pour out frustrations after loss to Ariz... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Butch 1
News UCLA senior's been on Roll with Bruins (Jan '10) Jan '10 Butch 1
News UCLA men's basketball down, but Pac-10 opponent... (Oct '09) Nov '09 Brew In 4
News UCLA basketball's Holiday could hit lottery (May '09) Jun '09 Brew In 12
News College Basketball: Minutes piling up for UCLA ... (Mar '09) Jun '09 buckeye 3
News UCLA faces new identity next season with three ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 manhattan_beach_dude 36
News Bruins vs. pros? Question begins tugging at UCL... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Kyled 16
More from around the web