Maryland's Vasquez: 'I have to be crazy'

Maryland's Vasquez: 'I have to be crazy'

There are 2 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Dec 12, 2009, titled Maryland's Vasquez: 'I have to be crazy'. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

In a season when the Maryland basketball team has discovered a scorer in sophomore guard Sean Mosley and a rebounder in freshman center Jordan Williams, the Terrapins are still looking for the player who led them in both categories - as well as assists - last season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Dookie 2010

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jan 3, 2010
This guy Vasquez doesn't give the appearance that suggest "I have to be crazy." However, I think this guy has some quirky ways concerning his behavior.

Ever noticed he seems to be wearing women's rouge on his cheeks? It makes one wonder if he is going to pull out the lip stick and panty hose any moment.

All his antics will terminate at the conclusion of this year...he'll end up a loser on a losing team coached by a mediocre coach. Maryland's record seems to stay constant.
Dont Cry Dookie

Delmar, MD

#2 Mar 8, 2010
Really? Loser, Losing team, mediocre coach? Gary's players are always better when they are seniors, that is coaching. One lucky shot in 91 and that little weasel in Durham gets his fair share of pretty boy, top notch recruits. That is not coaching, that is fantastic babysitting. Anyway enjoy ur high horse now, coach k is only a few more whines or cries away from walking away from that crappy wooden box he works in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jordan Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jumping-Off Point (Mar '11) Mar '11 NCTERP 1
News Terps falter late in loss at Villanova (Jan '11) Jan '11 davidd12 3
News With same five, Terps coast to victory (Dec '10) Dec '10 s carolina md fan 1
News Maryland pulls away in 62-39 win over Penn State (Dec '10) Dec '10 shookkoo 1
News Two old ACC rivals set to square off again (Nov '10) Nov '10 terp follower 1
News Team motivated after it is left unranked in the... (Nov '10) Nov '10 richard abramson 2
News Terps stomp Cavaliers, 85-66 (Feb '10) Feb '10 TerpFan 1
More from around the web