Jumping-Off Point

Jumping-Off Point

There are 1 comment on the The Diamondback story from Mar 18, 2011, titled Jumping-Off Point. In it, The Diamondback reports that:

A number of NBA Draft projections have forward Jordan Williams as a second-round pick.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Diamondback.

Dubuque, IA

#1 Mar 23, 2011
To succeed in the NBA you need a variety of tools. JW has a couple of those tools now.
He needs to develop a short jump shot, and improve some D skills. His passing game could stand work as well.

I think JW will be a 1st rounder once he builds on his great talent. It will take one more season for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jordan Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Terps falter late in loss at Villanova (Jan '11) Jan '11 davidd12 3
News With same five, Terps coast to victory (Dec '10) Dec '10 s carolina md fan 1
News Maryland pulls away in 62-39 win over Penn State (Dec '10) Dec '10 shookkoo 1
News Two old ACC rivals set to square off again (Nov '10) Nov '10 terp follower 1
News Team motivated after it is left unranked in the... (Nov '10) Nov '10 richard abramson 2
News Maryland's Vasquez: 'I have to be crazy' (Jan '10) Mar '10 Dont Cry Dookie 2
News Terps stomp Cavaliers, 85-66 (Feb '10) Feb '10 TerpFan 1
More from around the web