Price Helps UConn Defeat No. 8 Gonzag...

Price Helps UConn Defeat No. 8 Gonzaga In OT

There are 69 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Dec 21, 2008, titled Price Helps UConn Defeat No. 8 Gonzaga In OT. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

This was one of them. This was one of those days where Calhoun stepped behind the microphone, his voice hoarse 30 minutes after the game, and talked about guts, effort and pride - all the things he demands, all ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Glastonbury

#63 Dec 24, 2008
Pokemon CARDS?!?!! LOL!!!
Special Treatment

United States

#64 Dec 24, 2008
yankees- huskies-whalers wrote:
Pokemon CARDS?!?!! LOL!!!
It's busy out there. Did you get your supply of Schlitz yet? It would be a sad day in the trailer park if you guys didn't stockpile the 30 packs!!

Glastonbury

#65 Dec 24, 2008
You are a loser.
Special Treatment

United States

#66 Dec 24, 2008
yankees- huskies-whalers wrote:
You are a loser.
This is it? "You are a loser"?? LOL! The Schlitz must be kicking in now.
Special Treatment

United States

#67 Dec 24, 2008
BTW. If you want to see losers then go see your Yankees! There's a whole bunch of losers!

Glastonbury

#68 Dec 25, 2008
Special Treatment wrote:
BTW. If you want to see losers then go see your Yankees! There's a whole bunch of losers!
Saying the Yankees are losers is like saying the South Florida Men's basketball team are winners. You are an idiot.
Mark

Austin, TX

#69 Dec 28, 2008
Special Treatment wrote:
<quoted text>
This is it? "You are a loser"?? LOL! The Schlitz must be kicking in now.
I give you a lot of credit. Christmas Eve you say f**k your family and spend time on the internet posting these words of wisdom. Hopefully you still had time to eat some of that government cheese casserole your Momma cooks up for the holidays.
Special Treatment

United States

#70 Dec 28, 2008
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I give you a lot of credit. Christmas Eve you say f**k your family and spend time on the internet posting these words of wisdom. Hopefully you still had time to eat some of that government cheese casserole your Momma cooks up for the holidays.
And yet you say nothing about the guy who was posting on here 12/25 Christmas day. Why not hypocrit?
Special Treatment

United States

#71 Dec 28, 2008
And I see he was also on here Christmas eve too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Pargo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NCAA South: Matt Bouldin does it all for Gonzaga (Mar '09) Mar '09 Danny T 1
News Gonzaga notebook (Jan '09) Jan '09 bob 1
News Defining Moment For Price, Possibly UConn's Season (Dec '08) Dec '08 jose 30
News UConn To Be Tested Against No. 8 Gonzaga (Dec '08) Dec '08 thetruth 5
News UConn men will meet Gonzaga in Seattle (Jul '08) Jul '08 BARRACUDA JOE 1
News Huskies to visit Gonzaga (Jul '08) Jul '08 ugottabekiddin 1
young money (69$ boys) akabadboy (Jan '08) Jan '08 jacory wallace 1
More from around the web