Purdue rallies past Northwestern 63-61

Purdue rallies past Northwestern 63-61

There are 1 comment on the SanLuisObispo.com story from Jan 15, 2009, titled Purdue rallies past Northwestern 63-61. In it, SanLuisObispo.com reports that:

JaJuan Johnson hit two free throws with 2.2 seconds left Thursday night and No. 19 Purdue capped a wild comeback from a 14-point second-half deficit to beat Northwestern 63-61. Robbie Hummel scored 15 points ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SanLuisObispo.com.

Batboy

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2009
Northwestern deserved to lose. The only thing going for them was the obvious biased homecooked officials. How many times can you grab, knocked-down, or elbow a guy before they HAVE to blow a whistle. It was an obvious cheater home game and the crushing defeat is well deserved. Lets hope this sends them into the well deserved tank. I mean really teams that pack 20:1 away fans in their stands need a good loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JaJuan Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 50 Days To Purdue Basketball: Travis Carroll (Sep '13) Sep '13 Teund5 1
News Rams continue NCAA Tournament charge in clash w... (Mar '11) Jan '13 TopMod9 3
News Moore leads No. 11 Purdue past No. 2 Ohio State (Feb '11) Feb '11 cool 1
News Recruiting wars: Who's winning? (Aug '10) Aug '10 Purdue79Grad 1
News Pacers give ex-Purdue star Chris Kramer a chanc... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Charlene Kessner 1
News As Duke celebrates another national title, let'... (Apr '10) May '10 DukeIsPoop 4
News Boilers' seniors prepared, willing to give 'any... (Mar '10) Mar '10 vita 1
More from around the web