Thabeet Leads UConn Into Championship...

Thabeet Leads UConn Into Championship Game

There are 12 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Thabeet Leads UConn Into Championship Game. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - - Hasheem Thabeet spent most of Sunday in a state of quiet contemplation, saying so little that UConn coaches began to worry that something might be wrong with him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

UC Fan

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2008
They looked pretty good. This season could get interesting.
PPPP

Roseland, NJ

#2 Nov 24, 2008
Good game by the Huskies against a quality team. This team has a chance to be very special. It will be great once Stanley Robinso comes back, who can guard bigger wing players and take some of Dyson's minutes away...I love Dyson's game, but him playing so many minutes is not good because with the way he plays, there is a good chance that he will be banged up often. Walker has been a perfect fit so far.
FREDDYKOOL

Palm Coast, FL

#3 Nov 24, 2008
ME THREE, GREAT GAME GUYS, YOU MAKE UCONN NATION PROUD, GO HUSKIES!!!!
Uconn Phan

New Hope, VA

#4 Nov 24, 2008
Wish I could have seen this one!!!

I've been complaining about Thabeet and Price in these first few games. No intensity from Thabeet and the injury seemed to be on AJ's mind.

But no more, they have shown that they are a #2 team and possibly the #1 Austrie thinks they are.

Thabeet took most of the season last year to become the player he should have been. Apparently he is topping out earlier and when he screams or yells, he is on his game and that perks up the team. Go Thabeet, keep screaming!!!
thetruth

Branford, CT

#5 Nov 24, 2008
UConn is nasty

Where the haters??????? Living your pathetic lives still? Nothing to say behind your computer screens?/
Enough is Enough

East Hartford, CT

#6 Nov 24, 2008
Just to make it interesting I'll be the hater.
Thabeet is without a doubt the softest big man in the country. Yea big numbers against what a 6'8" guy. He should be putting up 15 and 10 every night with his size. They're not even a number 2 team in the conference let alone the country.
UNC would destroy these guys. They're a good team but they lack that killer instinct. A couple of time in the 2nd half they had a chance to stick a fork in Miami and kept letting them back in. Calhoun needs to stop the slow down game and let the team run when they have a lead late. Don't stray from what got them the lead to begin with.
thetruth

Branford, CT

#7 Nov 25, 2008
Enough is Enough wrote:
Just to make it interesting I'll be the hater.
Thabeet is without a doubt the softest big man in the country. Yea big numbers against what a 6'8" guy. He should be putting up 15 and 10 every night with his size. They're not even a number 2 team in the conference let alone the country.
UNC would destroy these guys. They're a good team but they lack that killer instinct. A couple of time in the 2nd half they had a chance to stick a fork in Miami and kept letting them back in. Calhoun needs to stop the slow down game and let the team run when they have a lead late. Don't stray from what got them the lead to begin with.
You're a loser and a moron. Don't be jealous you live an insignificant life. Don't be jealous you have no skills or talents.
Enough is Enough

East Hartford, CT

#8 Nov 25, 2008
thetruth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a loser and a moron. Don't be jealous you live an insignificant life. Don't be jealous you have no skills or talents.
So I guess someone who doesn't agree with you is a moron. Glad to see you know so much about me. You thing I can tell about you is english must be your second language.
The truth is you're an idiot.
Have a nice day.
Enough is Enough

East Hartford, CT

#9 Nov 25, 2008
My bad, one thing I can tell about you. I can catch my mistakes Mr. Truth.
FHR

New York, NY

#10 Nov 25, 2008
Enough is Enough wrote:
My bad, one thing I can tell about you. I can catch my mistakes Mr. Truth.
Get a life!!

If you don't like the team why do you watch them and read about them.
UC Fan

United States

#11 Nov 26, 2008
There are quite a few folks out there that live to bash UConn, some aren't even Central fans. Why not join the fun instead of trolling message boards spewing stupidity?
thetruth

Branford, CT

#12 Nov 26, 2008
Enough is Enough wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess someone who doesn't agree with you is a moron. Glad to see you know so much about me. You thing I can tell about you is english must be your second language.
The truth is you're an idiot.
Have a nice day.
AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a f ucking moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jack McClinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jack McClinton: Former University of Miami star... (Jun '09) Jul '09 CANESFAN 6
News No time to rest for McClinton as NBA draft looms (Jun '09) Jun '09 DJ Davis 4
News UM's McClinton wants fans to look past tattoos,... (Dec '08) Jun '09 UMM 17
News Hurricanes, Gaels could be a perfect storm (Mar '09) Apr '09 Greg 361
News National anthem sweet music to 'Canes' McClinton (Mar '09) Mar '09 mike 2
News Florida advances in NIT by blasting Miami (Mar '09) Mar '09 Hunter 33
News Miami beats Providence 78-66 in NIT first-round... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Hunter 31