UM loses after big rally

UM loses after big rally

There are 27 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 28, 2008, titled UM loses after big rally. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

What appeared as though it would be one of the more incredible wins in the history of the Miami basketball program quickly turned to disappointment and delivered a blow to its NCAA Tournament hopes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gatorsrulz

Hollywood, FL

#21 Feb 28, 2008
rich boy wrote:
<quoted text>
what if mommy and daddy didnt have money for me to go there
Than you should have earned a scholarship, took out a loan, or worked and paid your way through college
Gatorsrulz

Hollywood, FL

#22 Feb 28, 2008
Suffering Miami Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you trolling a Canes basketball thread if you were this great racist Gator football player? And, since I went not only to UM, but even got a Master's degree there, I would say that I have MORE right to talk on this thread than you do. In fact, I went to the UM versus UF football games, and don't recall seeing a little whiney brat like you on the team, unless this is Kerwin Bell. So if you can tell others to get lost, YOU get lost until you get a PhD from UM.
Well lad de da, who gives a crap what you got, your still an idiot...and again, what gives you the righto call me racist...I dont even understand wear your coming up with that crap
Gatorsrulz

Hollywood, FL

#23 Feb 28, 2008
Ignignokt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think I give an airborne act of procreation whether or not it matters to you? LOL
What if I had a child attending the school , would that make me less of a fan?
What if my sibling did? Or my parents?
Fact is , I'm a loyal fan.
One who is literate .
Nope, not as muxh as a fan as I am...sorry charlie....your loss beak head

“Beyond all comprehension”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon

#24 Feb 28, 2008
Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I am with you. I did not attend UM but was born and raised in Dade County, so therefore, a bug fan....well only as much as my daughter allows....LOL Point being, you don't have to have any 'ties' to the school to be a fan.
Indeed . Makes no difference .
Gatorsrulz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not as muxh as a fan as I am...sorry charlie....your loss beak head
Your schoolyard retort verifies my theory.
Suffering Miami Fan

Durham, NC

#25 Mar 17, 2008
Gatorsrulz wrote:
LOL...the canes our big losers peroid!
Wow, looks like you are wrong, you racist troll. Canes are in the NCAA's and even if they lose, they are the only team in the State of Florida that is going, so if they are losers, a certain Gator team must be in much worse shape based on your logic.

“Beyond all comprehension”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon

#27 Mar 17, 2008
Gatorsrulz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your team played well Nazi turd
The Gators are sitting out this dance.
Deal with it.
Gatorsrulz

Hollywood, FL

#28 Mar 17, 2008
Ignignokt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gators are sitting out this dance.
Deal with it.
I'm ok with it, we cant win it every year don't you know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jack McClinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jack McClinton: Former University of Miami star... (Jun '09) Jul '09 CANESFAN 6
News No time to rest for McClinton as NBA draft looms (Jun '09) Jun '09 DJ Davis 4
News UM's McClinton wants fans to look past tattoos,... (Dec '08) Jun '09 UMM 17
News Hurricanes, Gaels could be a perfect storm (Mar '09) Apr '09 Greg 361
News National anthem sweet music to 'Canes' McClinton (Mar '09) Mar '09 mike 2
News Florida advances in NIT by blasting Miami (Mar '09) Mar '09 Hunter 33
News Miami beats Providence 78-66 in NIT first-round... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Hunter 31
More from around the web