'Canes dumped early in ACC tourney: N...

'Canes dumped early in ACC tourney: NCAAs doubtful

There are 25 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 12, 2009, titled 'Canes dumped early in ACC tourney: NCAAs doubtful. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

University of Miami Hurricanes forward Jack McClinton drives in for a shot while being defened.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RickyBlaque

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 Mar 13, 2009
Expectations were way too high for this team. They are what they are. This season they didn't have bangers like Anthony King and Raymond Hicks. They also had no point guard. You can't win in the ACC without a point guard, ask Georgia Tech. Lastly because they made the NCAA's last year, they could'nt sneak up on anyone.

Since: Mar 09

Ft. Lauderdale

#22 Mar 13, 2009
I wonder if their football season will be as good as their b-ball??

“Beyond all comprehension”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon

#25 Mar 13, 2009
Gatoralum wrote:
<quoted text>Give it a rest you old hag
Hey ! You actually took a word that I used , and spelled it right !
I'm amazed LOLOLOLOL .
Perry Mason

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#26 Mar 13, 2009
Miami needs to re-disband the basketball team.
Gatoralum

Hollywood, FL

#27 Mar 15, 2009
Canes are nothing but a joke call us when you win a a couple of championships punks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jack McClinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jack McClinton: Former University of Miami star... (Jun '09) Jul '09 CANESFAN 6
News No time to rest for McClinton as NBA draft looms (Jun '09) Jun '09 DJ Davis 4
News UM's McClinton wants fans to look past tattoos,... (Dec '08) Jun '09 UMM 17
News Hurricanes, Gaels could be a perfect storm (Mar '09) Apr '09 Greg 361
News National anthem sweet music to 'Canes' McClinton (Mar '09) Mar '09 mike 2
News Florida advances in NIT by blasting Miami (Mar '09) Mar '09 Hunter 33
News Miami beats Providence 78-66 in NIT first-round... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Hunter 31
More from around the web