Missouri ends 9-game losing streak in 'Braggin' Rights' series,...

Full story: Fox2Now
Kim English scored 24 points while matching his career best with five 3-pointers, and Missouri hounded Illinois into a season-high 22 turnovers in an 81-68 victory that ended the Tigers' nine-year losing streak in the Braggin' Rights game on Wednesday night. Full Story
illini fan

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 27, 2009
I think this is the worse illini team I have seen in years. How I miss the days of Dee Brown, D. Williams and the rest of the team from the glory years. I was sick to my stomach when I was at the game Wed. and it was not as much to the fact that illini lost, but it was how they played. It was horrible. There was no sign of skills or team work. They missed every freethrow shot, and missed almost every layup. Not to mention all the turn overs,, omg!!

Come on illini,, make your alumni proud,, this is sick.

Congrats Mizzou, you boys deserve this one. You showed some great skills on the court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.T. Tiller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Anderson's MU career (Mar '11) Mar '11 Scott Schwerb 1
NCAA Top Seeds Tar Heels, Louisville Play Tonight (Apr '09) Apr '09 kenan robeson 1
Top-seeded UConn outlasts Missouri 82-75 (Mar '09) Mar '09 Overtaxed 1
Freshman steps up to lead Missouri past Marquet... (Mar '09) Mar '09 toby 1
Mizzou Basketball Releases 2008-09 Television S... (Nov '08) Nov '08 RLM 2
Denmon shines in Black and Gold game (Oct '08) Nov '08 B Davis 2
Oklahoma edges Missouri 75-73 (Feb '08) Feb '08 Poke Fan 1
•••
•••

J.T. Tiller People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••